Silence- Shouto Todoroki x (Villain) Reader x Izuku Midoriya {Part One}

Quirk- Vampirism: User is the epitome of a vampire. User has sharper teeth, night vision, enhanced endurance, speed, and healing, and several 'magical' abilities. Those abilities include controlling anyone as a slave for a day (if you suck their blood; also applies to animals), also have mind control but it is considerably weaker and shorter timespan, powering up and making their enhanced abilities faster by drinking blood or eating raw meat (humans is best, farm animals is worst), can perform necromancy to any dead being for half a day, and can transform into their 'bat form' (User just grows bat wings, and sharp claws). User also burns easily in sunlight, can prevent this by drinking some blood.
      Extra Info- (Name) doesn't care which side she's on, she could care less about the dispute. She isn't unemotional, but she can be very indifferent and blunt. That also causing her to be lazy. Being found by Kurogiri, she was taken into the League of Villain's and joined them.
  ⚠️SPOILERS FOR CHAPTERS 70-100⚠️
Warning some cursing
      "So, Tomura-chan-"
      "It's Shigaraki to you, brat"
      Rolling my eyes I place my elbows onto the bar-top, "Anyways...we're to kidnap a Bakugou kid and try to get those others you've listed."
      Eyes twitching, instead Kurogiri explains it, "Yes (Name)... and please don't laze like the U.S.J incident. You'll have to follow Dabi's orders." Waving my hand dismissively, I walk towards the sofa in the corner.
      "Got it. I'm taking a nap, don't let what happened with Toga happen again."
~~~~~
      "COOL!" With eyes sparkling I stare at the current activity the hero course was doing. Earning a smack to the back of my head I whine, "Owie, what was that for Dabi-chan..?"
      "Just Dabi, come with me (Last Name)." Saluting him, I follow his clone.
      "So we're attacking Eraserhead..?" Nod. "Five minutes after Mr. Compress sends the ok message, you leave whoever doesn't make it in time." Nod. Deciding this conversation was pointless I shut my mouth.
      Standing behind a building, Dabi enters the building and causes an explosion, seeing he doesn't come back out after several minutes I decide it is best to run back.
      Taking my first step a scarf wraps around me, "Well...shit." Deciding to mutate into my bat form I find that I couldn't, instead I use my fangs to cut through the scarf. "AWESOME! You're Eraserhead!!"
As he sweat drops he prepares to fight me, "Eh.? Don't fight me! I'll go quietly." Placing my wrists out he looks taken aback.
"Fine...I won't ask your intentions, but you will be questioned and places under U.A's custody." Yawning I utter a 'yes'. Wrapping his scarf on me I seat myself on the ground.
~~~~~
Following behind Eraserhead, he leads me towards all the police cruisers and ambulances.
"Who're you exactly...?"
"Umm....I forgot what the media named me but I work..er used to work under the League of Villians, but I also did some Assassinations. Was it 'Silence' or 'Death Blossom'?"
Turning to face me his eyes widen, "You're her..? Silence..." Giggling I nod.
"I sound super cool." He glowers at me.
"That's not something to be proud of. You've killed dozens of innocent people. Why would you do that?"
"It paid well. Why should I care what people say or what's upstanding? I do me, and I'll side with whoever will win." Trying his best to conceal his surprise at my change in mood he places me in a car with tinted windows.
"Nedzu will seal your fate. Be ready for anything." Slamming the door shut the car begins to move.
~~~~~
Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock
It's been almost four days since they've placed me in this room. I was growing fidgety from the wait. Fiddling with my nose and lip piercings I lie back and groan.
Currently I was sitting in a dorm room of some sorts. Nedzu had said, "Would soon House the students." He placed me in an extra room and all that was inside was a mini fridge and a futon.
Click
"Holy Shit you take long! And the blood your provided is rotted!!!" Seeing the grim looks on the faces I sigh. Midnight, EraserHead , a detective, and a boy with unruly lavender hair entered my room.
      "If it's that explosive boy you're worried about, he's fine. They won't hurt him." Hearing some sighs of relief the detective pipes up.
      "What exactly is your quirk Silence."
      Cackling and then wiping my tears I begin, "It's (Name)- don't know my last. Anyway my quirk is Vampirism. Basically anything a vampire can do." Hearing him click a pen, he begins to jot things down on a clipboard.
      "If you plan on using Hitoshi's quirk on me, jut know, that I could've sliced all your throats in under a second, and used my mind control on you. So, I deserve some degree of respect." Seeing Hitoshi's eyes widen he gulps.
      "So Ms. (Name) it's alright if we use his quirk on you for some questions." Nodding I look at Hitoshi.
        "Um.. is it true you worked in the League of Villain's?"
      Taking a deep breath I answer him, "Yep."
      Feeling my senses become dulled I try my best to hear what he is saying.
      "Is it true you assisted the League?"
      "Yes."
      "Were you tasked to infiltrate us?"
      "No...I knew that night I was expendable. They didn't care for me. I surrendered because I was to lazy to fight."
      "Was it true what you said about Bakugou?"
      "Yes."
      "Is what you said so far true?"
      "Yes."
      Several questions later he releases me. "So what're you gonna do with me?"
      Eraserhead or Aizawa begins, "Since you're young, you'll attend some hero classes and help better them. You'll stay here most of the time and be given two student caretakers as well as me."
      Giddily clapping, I cheer, "SWEET! But can someone give me some fresh bloooooood!?"
      "No."
      "Fuck you." As they exited I flipped them the bird and stuck my tongue out.
      'I'm sooo excited!'

DIS IS A MINI SERIES!