In Another Life- Dabi x Reader [Request]

Thanks gravityfallsgeek21 for requesting! Hope you enjoy!Warning! Don't read unless you've read the Kamino arc!      Quirk- Air Manipulation: User can manipulate air within 25 meters of the user

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Thanks gravityfallsgeek21 for requesting! Hope you enjoy!
Warning! Don't read unless you've read the Kamino arc!
Quirk- Air Manipulation: User can manipulate air within 25 meters of the user. Can be used to create gusts up to 115 mph, and hardened to be used as blades.
Extra Info- (Name) is currently a pro called Cyclone.

He just couldn't sleep, not when his only friend was being subjected to torture. Dabi tossed and turned, eventually giving up on sleeping.
He rose from the bed and slowly made his way to his fridge. He opened it and grabbed a can of soda.
      "Hey, what's that?" A small girl with (H/C) hair bounced up to the patch-worked boy.
      He rolled his eyes as he handed her a clear glass of soda, "It's soda, stupid! Never seen it before?"
      "Nope!" She giggled. His mouth laid agape.
      "It's like you live under a rock!"
      "Well," She paused, "My parents don't really care for me, so I don't get anything cool." She stared directly into the boys eyes, "But, I really lucked out when I met you. You're my bestest friend!"
      Dabi stares at the molded ceiling, "I'm so fucking dumb. Why can't I just face her?"
      "Hey, Dabi?" The called boy faced the girl, "Promise me we'll stay friends." She held out her pinky, and the boy intertwined his, "Through thick and thin?"
Dabi nodded, "Through thick and thin."
Tears slowly flooded Dabi's eyes, "I can't take a damn hint. She was telling me she was leaving!" He collapses to the ground, sobs echoed throughout the villain's quarters.
The villain slowly lifted himself up. He glanced towards the void of a television.
'We interrupt your current program for some breaking news,' Dabi groaned, as he leaned over to change the channel. Though the sight of a familiar face stopped him, 'Freshly out of U.A, the rising pro Cyclone has defeated yet another underground gang. We bring you live footage of the hero;' The screen cuts to show a young woman with (H/C) hair and jovial (E/C) eyes.
'Hello! As you may or may not know, I'm the Breezy Hero: Cyclone!'
'Now, Cyclone; Can we ask you some questions?'
'Of course, I'm glad you've taken an interest in me.' Dabi sighed.
He mentally beat himself up; He should've known she wouldn't take to crime.
After surviving a mental battle, Dabi had decided. His loyalty lay with Stain, not the League. He would save her from becoming a fugitive like him.
      He opened his wardrobe, and changed into his 'villain' attire.
      He exited the bar and headed to where the Nomu were located.
      As he walked the barren alleyways, all he could think of was the girl.
      He should've taken her away, away from her disregarding parents. He could've been her Prince Charming, although it sounded stupid it would've been a major improvement to considering his current situation.
"Hey, hey! Dabi~ look what I learned to do!" The (E/C) eyed girl opens her palms to reveal a dagger.
"You learned how to hold a dagger?" The girl pouts at the boy.
"Meanie! I made it with my quirk," She closes her eyes and the dagger dissipates, "See?"
He smirked at the girl, "Not as good as mine~"
She rolled her eyes.
Dabi gazed at the abandoned building, this was it. He was about to face his friend, no his world.
~~~~~
An explosion sounded. I lifted my aching head to see those, things running amuck.
"It's now or never." I activated my quirk and slowly cut through my bindings.
I stumbled out of the chair, crossing my fingers that I hadn't attracted attention.
I limped towards the door, only for it to swing open.
"(Name)!"
"D-Dabi...?" He grabs the girl by the wrist and leads him out.
      After many twists and turns we finally make it into the back alleys of Kamino.
      "How did you find-" Dabi smashes his lips on mine, leaving me flustered.
      "I-I'm so, so damn sorry..." He sobs as his head rests itself against my chest.
      I encase him in my arms and pet his hair, "It's okay, shh..."
      "I-I was so stupid, so so stupid! I didn't take you away from your garbage parents, I didn't act right away when Tomura said he had you-" He is interrupted by his own sobs.
      We slowly slide down the wall. "It's okay. I didn't tell you. And you eventually rebelled, you helped me out." I let out an airy sigh, "If it weren't for you I would've been back in those chains."
     "You're right, now leave."
      I nod my head as I release him, "In another life we'll be destined to be." I kiss his forehead.
      "In another life..."

Hoped you enjoyed gravityfallsgeek21!