Heterochromia- Shouto Todoroki x Reader

Soulmate A.U- Each Person has an eye the same color as their soulmates. You don't find out the soulmates eye color until a day after birth.
      Quirk- Elemental Healing: User can use the elements to heal almost any wound! (Example- Air would be used to heal smaller wounds since it is easier to get ahold of, Earth (dirt, leaves) can be used as an ointment or painkiller, Fire for more major wounds (gunshots, severed body parts, stab wounds), and Water for burns or colds.)
      Extra Info- (Name) was specially recommended to U.A to learn under Recovery Girl. In the mornings she attends regular classes with 1-B but in the afternoon as they go to hero classes, she studies under Recovery Girl.

"So you wish to have a tea with cream and two scoops of sugar Recovery Girl...?" The said woman looks up from her paperwork.
"Yes dearie! Go around and ask the other teachers if they want something as well." Nodding my head as I check my pockets for my student I.D I make my way to each class.
Poking my head into class 1.A's I see Aizawa-sensei. "Aizawa-sensei do you want anything from the cafe down the block...? It's Recovery Girl's treat." Motioning for me to enter the class room he rips a sticky note and hands it to me.
"MAYDAY MAYDAY! There's a 1-B student in our mists! Cease all activity." Turning my head I see a duo screeching out this order. One was blonde while the other was a very dark ginger.
"G-guys it's fine that's just (Name)!" A regular for the nurses office piped up.
"Hi Izuku!" Shyly turning towards me he blushes. "H-Hey...."
"1.A please go back to your assignments." Apologizing to Aizawa I continue asking for orders from the staff.
~~~~~
Once the (H/C) headed girl exited the classroom 1.A begins to surround Midoriya.
"Who was that?"
"First Name basis huh?"
"Isn't she in 1-B hero course..?"
"Um... guys slow down please!" Midoriya utters. Doing so he slowly explains everything.
"She's (Name) (Last Name) from 1-B, but she isn't in the hero course. While she has normal classes with them her 'hero course' is studying under Recovery Girl. With all my visits we've become good friends, since she helps in healing me a lot." Hearing a chorus of 'ohs' Midoriya sighs in relief.
Tsuyu raises her hand, "Kero, why is (Last Name)'s regular eye (E/C) But her soulmate's half gray and half turquoise..?"
      "Umm... Uh... I'm not exactly sure.. but an educated guess would be that her soulmate has heterochromia."
      Cue another chorus of 'ohs'.  "Get back to training! The sports festival is coming up!" Aizawa snaps.
~~~~~
       "So you want me to assist you today...?"
      "Yes (Name) please wear your white coat over your gym uniform." Placing the jacket in my hands she pushes towards the bathroom.
      "I'll be having you make extra of your ointment today!"
      Exiting the bathroom, Recovery Girl leads me to her temporary station in U.A's grand stadium. Sitting in a chair I open up a duffel filled to the brim with dirt. Sighing then gathering some containers I begin to activate my quirk.
Emptying half of the duffel I see someone entering the office.
Gasping I see Izuku being carried in, "Place him here!" Pointing towards one of my assigned beds I open a makeshift cabinet and pull out some matches and water bottles.
"You damn idiot..." Lighting a match I begin my handiwork.
~~~~~
About a dozen minutes of healing later I've finished all the work I could do. "Sorry Izuku, that's all I can do!"
      Attempting to give me a smile he coughs out, "Thanks (Name)! It's fine...could I go watch the rest of the festival...?" Sighing and smiling I hesitantly agree.
      "Sure but take some of my good ol' ointment!" Helping him up I guide him out, "Don't tell Recovery Girl anything! She'll chew me out."
        Hearing ominous giggling I turn around, "Ah- uh hi!" Taking her cane and whacking me with it I screech, "Run Izuku..!"
       Waddling away with haste I groan, "That hard Recovery Girl?"
      "Hehehe...."
~~~~~
Gradually falling asleep, my head hits the desktop and I whine in irritation, "Owie...."
Hearing an awkward cough I turn to see a boy with two-toned hair and a rather large burn scar on his face.
Making eye contact I feel a strange sensation come over me. Seeing his once (E/C) eye turning a pale grey, I freak out. "Eep! Uh hi! Are you injured?"
"Ah... yes I am. Do you have anything for burns...?"
"Yes I do! Please sit here." Following my orders I once again gather materials for the nth time.
"Was this by any chance a Bakugou's work?"
      "Correct." Avoiding my gaze I inwardly sigh.
      "I'm (Name) (Last Name). It's nice to meet you soulmate!"
      Smiling he looks at me, "I'm Shouto Todoroki, it's nice to meet you (Name)."