Classic Case of Stockholm Syndrome- Katsuki Bakugou x (Villain) Reader [Request]

Jeez! Within 10 minutes of posting that requests were open I got 2! Anyways thanks for requesting Mika7478! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Devil Eyes: Users eyes have no pupil, and are completely red. When activated user grows horns, wings, claws, and a tail, and is able to use telekinesis, teleportation, possession, and energy manipulation.
Extra Info- (Name) is a renowned villain called Persephone.
Warning- Has some spoilers of training camp arc!

      It was about five years ago when I was kidnapped. I was a first year in U.A and strived to be a hero.
      It was around that time a villain called Persephone became renowned. It was more common to hear her name than 'Stain' or 'League of Villains'.
      Knowing my class's luck, I prepared myself to cross paths with her. Yet my preparation was in vain.
She kidnapped me. The same villain I was awaiting kidnapped me. Was I that popular in the underworld? She was swift, thorough and left no witnesses.
~~~~~
      I awoke in a drafty chamber, but when she arrived I saw it was an abandoned bar.  Shelves upon shelves of drinks, a bartop with what seemed to be hacking devices, in the corner was a fridge, one makeshift bed, and one hammock.
      "Herro!" She greeted me as she placed groceries, "Sorry for having you tied up! It's precautionary measures, but I was able to get these." She snapped on twin bracelets and untied my bindings. "These will keep tract of your quirk." She pauses, "My Name is classified, but you can call me by my villain name, Persephone!"
      I glared at her and pounced, she quickly sidestepped my attack. "Fuckin bitch!"
      Her demonic eyes sparkled, "Oo! You're feisty I like you already!" I continually attacked and she continually dodged, until she got tired.
"Alright that's enough. Allow me to tell you your arrangements. That makeshift bed is your's." She points towards a stack of pillows and blankets,"Umm... you can raid my fridge, just don't touch the stuff I label. If you show any act of rebelling that rule I'll do something unthinkable." I quirk a brow, she said something unthinkable but not kill me, I wonder what she'll do.
"Why am I here?"
"Uh... I was paid by an underground guild. You'll be off my hands within a month. So let's be good roommates until then!"
It dawned upon me that I couldn't fight her, not when Endeavor could barely withstand her attacks, but how could this cutesy girl be that powerful? I planned to escape when I was traded to this guild.
"I'll escape this damn guild's clutches!"
"I wish you luck! I've heard what they do to people they've placed bounties on."
      I was baffled, she didn't care if I escaped the guild?
      "You don't care if I escape the guild?"
      "Nope, they've already paid me."
      And that began the first month with her.
~~~~~
      "There's no more milk! Get your ass up and get some!"
"Bakabitch I'm in the middle of something!"
"Stop calling me that asshole!"
She flips me the bird as she continues typing away.
I walk up to her and sit marginal, "What exactly are you doing...?"
"I'm hacking into U.A's cameras..."
"Why...?"
She pouts as she continues, "Unlike you I wasn't lucky enough to receive an education!"
"Take off my damn cuffs."
"Um... no."
"I'll teach you what I've fuckin learned! I try to be fucking nice and this is what I get!"
      Her demonic eyes, which I've (somewhat) learned to like, held delight.
      "Yay!" She activates her quirk and slashes at the cuffs.
~~~~~
      "Alright, I'ma have to tie you up!" She pauses and gives me a smile, "Thanks for everything!" I scoff and turn my head to the side.
Though I wouldn't admit it, I've come to like the demon girl. A small portion of me would miss her.
      As she tied me up, I realized she had tied me looser than previous times. She was trying to help me.
She guided me outside as she bore a mask. It was then time froze.
      Deku dropped kicked and Shitty Hair tackled her. Half-and-half froze my bindings and broke them off.
      "Goddammit...one of you have those bullets..." She curls up on the floor as Shitty Hair continually kicks her.
      "Kacchan..." Deku pauses and nervously smiles, "She's gone now let's go."
      "What the fuck did you do to HER?!" I snap.
      "STUPID DEKU!" I clasp my arm around his neck and start choking him. He struggles, then goes limp.
      I smirk deviously, that had felt...good. The rest of my class freezes, then all come at me. One after another went limp... it was fine because they had hurt her. Adrenaline filled me, than a cackle replaces the silence.
      I just participated in a massacre, and damn it felt great.
      "Urggh...Bakabitch?" She turns her head and looks at me, "Did you do this?"
      "Who else would've done it stupid?"
      Her eyes widen, "But weren't they your friends? I mean I'm a villain I shouldn't be saying anything. But don't you guys look out for each other?"
      "You're my friend, and I was looking out for you."
      "Friends don't necessarily kill 19 kids for each other."
      "Bitch I like you!"
      "Ah, That makes sense! Classic case of Stockholm Syndrome!" Her face turns stern, "Are you prepared to become a criminal?" I slowly nod, "Then my partner deserves to know my name! It's (Name)!"
      I won't fully understand how I came to like the bubbly villain. But my heart wouldn't lie to me.

      Hoped You enjoyed Mika7478!