Scars- Shouto Todoroki x Reader

Quirk- Third Eye: Mutation that gives user a Third eye. That eye can predict the future, use telekinesis, read minds, and know ones past. The Drawback occurs when used to much, when done the eye falls asleep for a period of time and occasionally involuntarily reads ones mind/ past.

Ring!!
As the final bell rang, each student jolted out of the class. Except for me, and well my close friend Ida who was fuming at his classmates' rudeness.
"Don't worry about it Ida-kun! I'm sure they'll stop." I try reassuring him while quickly thinking, 'eventually'
He gives me a smile as he waves his hands about, "Your right (Name)-san!" As he says this I finish packing up and wave bye.
I walk down the many halls of the prestigious U.A academy towards the exit. While I change into my outdoor shoes I think about how to spend my evening. Walking outside I see bi-colored hair. I freeze, mentally sighing at the fact my quirk activated while looking at Todoroki.
Many things were revealed to me. His father's abuse, the fact he was a product of a quirk marriage, the reason behind his scar, and how he was currently thinking about his scar.
Once my quirk deactivated I quickly ran up to him. Bowing I begin, "I'm sorry Todoroki-kun!" He turns towards me evidently confused.
"(L/n)-san. Was that your quirk just now?"
"Yes! I'm sooooo sorry!" I stand up straight and look at him, "Umm. If it makes you feel any better about your scar, I have a one shaped like a nipple." I mentally face palm, 'I just said that. To Todoroki no less!' My face explodes in red, "I, uh, S-sorry!"
I am interrupted by chuckles, which soon transforms into laughter. I gaze up at him with my three (E/C) orbs.
He gives me one of those rare smiles, "That did make me feel better." He pats my (H/C) hair, "Why don't you tell me the reason behind it on a date?"
My face once again blossoms in red. "Uh...sure!" He holds his hand out for me to grab and he leads me.