Plain or Fancy Kimono?- Tenya Ida x (Shy) Reader

Thanks - -norway- - for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

      Quirk- Bullet Hell: User can emit energy bullets from any part of their body. Drawback is one can notice the barrage coming from the faint glow to the users eyes and their hair standing.
Extra Info- (Name) is the star student of the class. She is sweet, and shy and just, and what most of 1.A strive to be. Her full name is (Name) Kamihara, which surprises most since that means she is in some way related to the famous pro Edgeshot.

"And that's how you get the answer 3/4x. I hoped I was useful." The scene being played in front of 1.A baffled them. The All-knowing Momo Yaoyorozu was asking the forever sweet and polite (Name) [a.k.a me] for help.
"Ah...Yes! Thank you." Yaoyorozu closes her gigantic binder, "Would you like to join me for tea after school? I've reserved a room at a nearby tea house."
I blush profusely and bow, "I-I would love too!" I stand back up and clasp my hands together, "Nobody's e-ever invited me to a tea house, I'm glad!"
"I-it's no problem, most of our class is also joining us."
"Ah o-okay! W-What should I wear? A p-plain kimono or a more dressy one."
Yaoyorozu giggles, "It's casual, you do not need to wear a kimono."
I gasp and my eyes widen, "Then none of my wardrobe is acceptable! I must r-rush to the nearest store after school."
Yaoyorozu panics, "No you mustn't buy a new outfit. A regular kimono is fine!"
"Ah, that's a-a relief."
~~~~~
"Woah! I suddenly feel naked compared to you (Name)!" Mina states as she takes in my appearance.
I adorned a solid black kimono with Sakura and koi. While my hair was left down.
I blush, "I-Is it really that fancy?" I look down at my outfit, "This is m-my most raggedy kimono."
"I'm afraid to see your 'fancy' kimonos." Jirou deadpans.
~~~~~
"Excuse me Mineta!" Ida fumes, "It is despicable that you would wear headphones at a table." As Ida begins to go off on a long and winded tangent I place my hand on his shoulder to quiet him.
"M-Mineta."I begin, "It is quite rude to have any sort of electronics visible. Would y-you please hide it in your bag."
With hearts as eyes he agrees.
"Hey, hey!" Kaminari starts.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Kirishima finishes.
With nods of agreement, Kirishima places a chopstick in the center of our table.
"Whoever this lands on has to face one," Kaminari's face turns grim, "of Mina's challenges!"
Mina giddily spins on it, leaving the rooms atmosphere ominous. And it falls on me.
"Oh joy!" I clap my hands together, "I p-pick truth."
The entire room glares at Mina, even Midoriya. Telling her if she challenged me, they would murder her.
She sweats nervously and stutters out, "W-what's your full name?"
I place a finger on my cheek, "Pity, t-that's easy. My actual full name is (Name) S-Sakura (Last Name) K-Kamihara."
"K-kamihara? I swear I've heard that before." Midoriya begins to mumble.
      "O-oh you're probably referring t-to my father. He's t-the pro E-Edgeshot."
      A chorus of, "What," And "Huh?" emit.
      "I-I tend to stick to (Name) (Last Name) because m-my father prefers to stay under radar. It also somewhat explains my offensive quirk..."
      Midoriya and Uraraka give each other a look.
~~~~~
      "Ida~~!" After most of 1.A had left Midoriya and Uraraka. Well- um Midoriya was dragged.
      "Yes?"
      "You said...that is (Name)-chan was a daughter of a pro hero...you'd willingly ask her out!"
      "When was this, Uraraka-san?"
      "When Deku put," she points her fingers out, "Two and two together. That you like (Name)-chan."
      "I-I did didn't I...?"
      Midoriya finally speaks up, "It is pretty reasonable that you would like her. She's a star student, always strives for what's right, she's shy and polite, and to top it off she's quite talented with her deadly quirk."
      Ida shuffles, "Y-yes you are correct."
      "I'm sure (Name) would accept your confession~~and we did make a deal."
      Though albeit grudgingly, Ida activates his quirk to catch up to (Name).
      He calls out to her, "(N-name)!"
      She twists her body, "Y-yes?"
      "You are upstanding to my requirements! Please accompany me on an outing!"
      "S-sure! I would like that!" She gives Ida a heartfelt smile.
      Her once pleasant tone turns into one of distress, "Should I wear a plain or fancy kimono?"

      Hoped you enjoyed - -norway- -! Request again anytime~~

      Holy FUDGE! 15k views?! You guys are too much! Once again I luv all my readers!