Scared- Katsuki Bakugou x Reader [Request]

Thanks Chieri-and-swords (Varine) for requesting! I made the reader sweet and outgoing, so I hope you enjoy!

Quirk- None
Warning Cursing
~~~~~
"Hey Katsuki! Wait up!" Sprinting up to my best friend (though he won't admit it) I greet him, "Good afternoon! Are you free today?"
"Yea. What's it to you?"
Smiling I him I begin to chant, "Arcade! ARCADE! ARCADE! AR-" Placing his hand on my mouth he shushes me.
"Shut the fuck up. Chibi-chan." Rolling my eyes I drag him with me.
~~~~~
'U.A is huge!' Craning my neck to see the whole building I smile.
'I wish I had a quirk to attend here..'
Smacking my cheeks I stop thinking negative.
Leaning against the towering wall I wait for Katsuki. Hearing a bell ring, and then the stomping of students feet I prepare myself for a stampede.
Being swarmed by students, I hold onto a crack on the wall. Knowing that Katsuki would be a straggler I waited patiently.
Several minutes later he comes barreling out with a group of students.
"I don't fucking understand why a quirkless wanna be like you won!" A broccoli haired boy tries to calm him. Key word is tries.
"I just got lucky Kacchan."
"Quirkless losers like you should never be allowed to attend this school." Tears spring to my eyes. Once he's past the gate I slap him.
Slap!
"I've never known you felt that way! I thought we were friends! I though you didn't care!" Seeing his face contort into one of pure anger he clutches my raised hand.
"Who do you think you are BITCH! I've never considered a quirkless loser like you a friend! The only reason I tolerated you is because you praised me. The one who's ten times FUCKIN BETTER THAN YOU!" Cowering in fear I am full blow crying. Activating his quirk he pulls his arm back to punch me.
"N-no! Stop!" Flinching I expect to be sent flying, instead I see Bakugou is floating while the broccoli haired boy blocks me. "Thank you, I should go." Sprinting at full speed to my house I slam open the door and lock the door.
I was scared for my life, how could the Bakugou I know transform into that.
~~~~~
"Let me down!" Seeing that the (H/C) colored girl was out of sight Uraraka releases him.
"Kacchan you should've never done that! Even if she slapped you!" Seeing the regret in his eyes he backs off.
      Bakugou then walks past the two, and hits shoulders with them.
      'Fuck...I'm going to have to apologize....'
      Walking, then breaking into a sprint he reaches (Name)'s door.
      "OPEN THE FUCK UP!"
~~~~~
     Momentarily freezing I rush up to my room and lock the door. Hiding in my closet I begin to breath heavily.
     BOOM
      'My front door!' Beginning to bawl I try to silence my self.
      "Where the fuck are you (Name)! I'm sorry!"
      'That's what the killer always says' Slamming my bedroom door open, Bakugou tears my room apart. Opening the closet he sees me cowering.
      Eyes softening he picks me up and places me in his lap, "I'm sorry! This is all my fuckin fault! I've always bullied that pussy Deku because he was quirkless! But when I met you I changed my mind about quirkless people. I JUST CANT STOP BULLYING HIM! He's getting better than me. I'm so goddamn petty! I took my pent up anger on you! The quirkless bitch I fell in love with!"
      Looking at him a blush covers my face, "B-Bakugou....I'm sorry!"
     "The fuck are you sorry for shitface!" I give him a quick peck the the lips. Bakugou explodes in red, "AH! WANNA GO!
OUT..on a date with me?"
      As I snuggle into him and mumble a 'sure'.

HOPED YOU ENJOYED Chieri-and-swords! Request again at any time!