Unique- (Shy) Shouto Todoroki x Reader [Request]

Thanks Szysiaaa for requesting! Hope you enjoy! Sorry for not posting, I just haven't been getting any ideas as frequent!

Quirk- Hair Manipulation: User can manipulate any persons hair! They can make it longer or shorter, or maybe even use it to attack by hardening it.
Extra Info- Shouto is a fully fledged pro, while (Name) owns a hair salon.

Cheers and plaudits surrounded the pro. Camera flashes blinded him, while eager fans attempted to grab the male's attention.
Police officers held them back behind tape. Some screeched, while others erratically waved their posters.
Out of the hundreds of citizens, one caught his attention. A shorter female with bright (E/C) eyes, who waved a small poster with a heart. Her gaze avoided his and a pinkish hint adorned her features.
      Shouto's stoic demeanor washed away and was replaced by a blatant blush. He walked up to the girl and shyly placed a peck on her forehead.
      "C-congrats Sho..." The girl brightly smiled up to her partner, "I have something special for d-dinner!"
      "T-that's nice...though you didn't have to make it."
      (Name) waved her hand dismissively, "P-please! I wanted something special for you..."
      Shouto's already reddish face, deepened. After so many years of being together, he still couldn't handle the girl.
"Tch...idiotic father." Todoroki grumbled as he strolled to the nearest barber.
The boy wished to dye his mismatched hair a solid white. Just as his mother, all Todoroki could see was his father.
As he entered, a minuscule bell chimed.
"H-Hello!" A girl on the shorter side, shyly greeted the boy. "What can I do f-for you?"
"My hair...can you dye it?"
"O-of course! Seat yourself and I'll be back."
      The boy did so, while the female collected her needed tools.
      She placed a cape over his body, and pivoted his chair to face a mirror.
      "Are you doing a touch-up or something d-different?"
      "It's natural. I would like if you could dye the red, white."
      The girl gaped, "I-is so nice and unique! Are you sure you want to? It's permanent and I don't want to ruin your look!" She paused and slightly muttered, "You're beautiful, I wouldn't want to ruin that..."
   The aloof Todoroki blushed and adverted his gaze. Why had her comment effected him? Countless people have called him handsome, his classmates even fawn over him! Was it because she said beautiful, and he was unique? Because she hadn't compared him to his father?
      "T-then just a trim would be fine."
      She clapped her hands and giddily cheered, "Great! C-can I use my quirk? And style it?"
      He slowly nodded and allowed the girl to work her magic.
      The girl, later introduced as (Name), had done as he requested, and added. His hair was slicked to the side allowing the white to cover the red.
      "It's obvious you h-have some sort of loathing to your left side...so?"
      His countenance bore a foreign look to him, he smiled and blushed at the girl, "T-thank you...it's nice."
      Shouto gently clasped (Name)'s hand, "Why did you t-think I'm beautiful?"
      (Name) grinned at the shy boy, "Because y-your so unique! You're graceful and sweet!"
      "Even with my s-scar?"
      "Scar and all!"

Hoped you enjoyed Szysiaaa!