Fight!

Subaru and Y/n ran towards there opponent and attacked them, Y/N ducked and kicked Shin's legs causing him to fall, The wolves jumped at Y/n but she only dodged and kicked them on the side of them stomach, which caused them to fly to the other side of the fighting area.

Subaru did the exact same but inside of ducking and kicking he just full on Jumped and air kicked Carla in the stomach.

Meanwhile!

Yui wasn't doing very well, she only got worse by the minute. Ayato put Yui down on the couch and Reiji did some check ups. "Bandages and the thing over there" Reiji pointed and Ruki grabbed the things.

Reiji really focused on what he was doing, everyone watched in silence and looked at what Reiji was doing to Yui. "Is she... going.. to be ...okay?"  Azusa asked "Lets hope so" Kou sighed and looked at Azusa with hope.

"I hope Y/N and Subaru are okay, right teddy" Kanato said a little scared "Of course, they are one of the toughest vampires!" Yuma said with confidence. "Ore-sama is not?" Ayato questioned..

"Nope, just one of the weakest" Ruki chuckled "Not funny! You looking for a death wish!?" Ayato got mad.

"Shut up!" Reiji demanded.

Back to Y/N and Subaru.

They were beating then by Far, Shin and Carla couldn't take it anymore.

"S-stop" Carla ordered "why should we?" Subaru asked. "B-because... as much as i don't to say it but... we.. give up" Shin bowed towards them "yes... we give up" Carla bowed also. They wolves were deafeated and dead.

"Never underestimate the Toughest Vampires!" Y/N smiled and high fived Subaru. "We will do anything! We will even be your bulters or anything!" Carla said.

Y/N and Subaru smirked evily at each other...

At this moment, Carla knew... He f***** up.

-At the Mansion-

They got helped Reiji with Yui and then went to do there jobs which was...

Being a Maid!

They dressed up as a maid and did everything around the house. They only took orders from Y/N and Subaru though. Not anyone else.

"Ore-sama wants Takoyaki!" Ayato demaned and Shin "Sorry Ore-sama, but I don't take orders from you, only miss Y/N and Mr. Subaru, so why don't you get your butt out of the kitchen and watch TV or something" Shin said and pushed him out of the kitchen. "I've got cleaning to do!"

"Y/N OR SUBARU!!! WHY CAN'T HE TAKE ORDERS FROM ME!!! ;-; Its unfair..." He realized he really isn't the most powerful vampire.

Y/n allowed Yui and Ayato to be together. Everyone went to there normal selfs and went back to doing the thing that use to do. The Mukami's stayed awhile until there manner got fixed.

They had a big party and celebrated, yes even Shin and Carla got to join in.

Y/N's life was fixed at last, Even though Yui is still here, She isn't a problem anymore. They got along again and did alot of things.

As long as Yui doesn't do anything to her brothers nor Mukami's and Tsukinami's, she is fine!

Y/N, the oldest sibling out of the Sakamaki's and the best sister ever!