Yui Komori

It was a raining afternoon, Y/N was downstairs helping Reiji with the laundry.

The doorbell rang? "I'll get that" Reiji spoke and left Y/N.

Y/N folded clothes and put a new load in the washing machine.

Moments later Y/N heard people walking into the living room?

She walked passed the hallways and looked inside the room, there was a girl with blond hair and pink eyes?

"I think your a little werid" She spoke and walked away... but..  Fell?

Clumsy much? She scaped her knee, blood appeared.

My brothers couldn't help it but stare and have their red eyes show, I was a bit peekish my self for her blood but unlike them i can control my thrist.

She looked scared and frighten, she finally knew we were vampires!

Yui took at her cross and did what she did, They all chuckled and Y/N came in the room giggling.

Yui turned around and saw Y/N "W-who are you?" She asked "why would i say that to my prey?" Y/n smirked, Yui wished she hadn't come.

She started running.

She went passed Kanato, Laito, Subary and Ayato.

She pushed Ayato off her and bumped into Y/N.

Y/N sighed and spoke "follow, I won't bite" Y/N grabbed her arm forcefully and dragged her into her room.

"Your safe... for now" Y/N rested on her bed "T-thank you" She smiled trying to get rid of her scaredness.

"Yeah whatever, Just be glad I can control my thrist" Y/N said "whats your name again?" She questioned.

"Y/N Sakamaki and your Yui, I know" She looked shocked "H-how did you know?" She asked.

"Vampire powers, Yui" Y/N smiled and she sighed "whats up?" Y/N sat up and looked at Yui.

"Just... How am i suppose to keep away from them?" Her smile turned into a frown "stay with me and you will be ok, Now i'm gonna take a nap and you stay close! Otherwise your going to get bitten" Y/N explained.

"Yes" She smiled and relaxed on Y/N's bed too, then the both fell asleep.