Cooking

As Y/N left her room finishing homework or drawings, she went down to the kitchen and put on a F/C apron. She grabbed the veggies and knife and started chopping away.

"Are you cooking tonight, Y/N" Her Father's voice appeared and she spoke up "Yes Father, I was bored so I wanted to cook dinner tonight" she gave an answer why she wanted to do it, "Fair enough" He said and walked away from the kitchen.

She walked to the freezer and then a noise appeared again "Hello?" She said and then someone said "Y/N-nee... Can you make Takoyaki for me.. Please" Ayato said "Sure.. How about we make it together" She suggested and Ayato said "I-I don't know h-how" Ayato shamely spoke "I can teach you" She put her hand on Ayato's chin and he cheered up.

"ok" He replied with a small smile and they started making Takoyaki. "Can I join Y/N-nee" Kanato asked me out of no-where. "Sure, We can make the dessert" She gave Kanato a purple apron and teddy a baby sized one. "What about me Y/N-nee" Laito whined "We can cook... Pizza" She suggested and Laito Nodded.

3 more boys walked in and said "Can we help!" "Sure" She smiled as she put an apron on Laito "So what do we do?" Reiji, Shu and Subaru asked.

"Shu, You can pick a smooth calm song for dinner in the background, I know you have a great taste of music" She winked ans Shu smiled and said "Okie Y/N-nee"

"Reiji can you set the table, put on a different table cloth and the plates, bowls and cultery, I know with your smart mind you can do that" She grinned and Reiji nodded "Yes Y/N-Nee" And he looked in the box full of decorations.

"Subaru, can you pick a few roses and some other beautiful flowers and they can go on the table" She smiled brightly and held Subaru's hands "Yes Y/N-nee!" He said and ran to his rose garden.

"let's get cooking you 3" Y/N turned around to face the 3 triplets, she helped Ayato with the Takoyaki, "Y/N-nee what do I do here" Kanato asked Y/N "You now mix the batter until it's smooth" She said and Kanato got a wooden spoon and started mixing it together.

"Good Job Laito" She spokd and high-fived Laito for doing a perfect pizza shape base, and he went back to making the pizza.

"Y/N-nee! I think I found a song!" Shu called out and she walked over to Shu "play it for me" She said softly and the song played, "Perfect" She smiled and Shu smiled back "Now... You can, Help Reiji, Subaru or me with the triplets" She said and of course Shu said Y/N.

"Does anyone need help?" She asked the triplets and they all said "Yes" "Well we got a extra helper" She said and put a apron on Shu. "nevermind" The triplets all said "Come on guys," She 'fake' sulked and they looked at her "Fine..." Laito said and shu walked over to him.

"Ok, Ayato you can put the toppings on now" She said and Ayato grabbed toppings and made them beautiful.

"Y/N-nee! Me and teddy need help" Kanato said and she helped them.
"And Thats how you put the icing on" She finished showing Kanato how to put the icing on the cake.

she looked over at Laito and Shu "Good Job you boys!" She gave them a thumbs up and walked over to Reiji "How is my Reiji going?" She asked him "Great" He replied, She looked at the table and said "Woah Reiji, It's beautiful" She then cuddled Reiji "Keep going" She whispered and then Subaru came in with beautiful flowers and roses.

Reiji gave Subaru a vase and went to put water in it "Thank you Reiji" Subaru said and slipped the flowers in the vase with the water.

"DONE!!" The boys who were cooking said. "Let me see the beautiful and yummy food" She took a peak at the food and licked her lips "Can't wait you boys, it looks delicious."

We placed the foods down and Y/N lit the candles and Shuu turned the music on, The parents the walked in amazed and sat down. "At your service" Y/N bowed at the mothers and father. They chuckled and said "Thank you Y/N" And the kids sat down.

"How did you do all this?" My father asked " I had help with my brothers, Ayato made Takoyaki, Kanato made dersert and Laito made pizza with a little help from shu, Reiji set the table beautifully, Subaru picked the beautiful roses and flowers and Shu picked the music.

"Ayato doesn't even know how to make Takoyaki" Cordelia said "I taught him" She smiled "I didn't think Reiji was capable of that" Mother said and Reiji frowned.

"Well he is" Y/N smiled, "Subaru.. Whag beautiful roses" Christa said with a small smile and Subaru kinda smiler back.

"Well done Y/N and the boys" Dad said and added "lets eat, shall we?" and we all ate dinner together....

My little brothers are awesome (^~^)

*edited*