Fixing The Problem Or Making It Worse?

Yui had to find out Where Y/n was first before she could do anything else. She went through her room looking for clues, She searched everywhere but couldn't find anything!

But then something sparkled on the corner of her eye? She walked over to it and it was....

A box with gems on it? She opened it and found 4 males and Y/n with them on the top of the box.

"Who are these people?" Yui questioned. She then went through the stuff and found a map.

"She might be there!" Yui happily said and ran downstairs. Avoiding everyone in her way and out the door.

On the other hand, Y/N was in her room.... thinking about her brothers.

They changed so much, She put on the TV and found Twilight.

"Why i have nothing better to do right now" She sat back and relaxed.

-1 hour later-

Knock knock

Everyone in the mansion made a run towards the door. "Who is opening it?" Kou asked "Me" Y/N spoke, The boys stood back a bit and waited.

Y/N opened the door a tiny bit and peeked outside and slammed it shut straight away.

"Who was it?" Ruki asked "No-one its fine" Y/n sweat dropped.

"Yeah right" Yuma said and opened it himself. They all found a blond girl with pink eyes.

"I need to speak with Y/N..." the blondie said.

"Sure" They all said with a smile.

"Eve?" Ruki spoke, this caught Yui's attention but then Ruki looked away and blushed a little.

"Whats wrong Ruki, some one is in love!" Kou teased "Shut up!" Ruki spoke and walked away.

Kou chuckled and spoke to the girl "what do you need Y/N for?" "I need to talk with her about something" Blondie said.

"Here she is" Kou pushed Y/N towards Yui.

"What" Y/N said not caring how rude she was. "You need to go back to The Sakamaki Mansion!" Yui explained "No way, They are to busy with you" Y/N explained back. "I'm not going back, I'm leaving... I know I messed up and i am fixing it" Yui said with confidence.

Y/N stood there for a second "Really?" Y/N spoke "Yes!" "Wait! Your the sister of the Sakamaki's!" They Mukami's shouted "No time for that" Y/N said "Please Y/N, they need you" Yui begged.

(I forgot what Kou called Yui, please write in the comments what he calls her, Thanks!)

"Sow can stay with us" Yuma spoke "Yes!" Kou said "I guess" Ruki agreed "I... guess... Do you...like pain?" Azusa agreed also.

'Now she has the Mukami's! She just can't take all my Family away!'

Y/N thought.

"No! She will not stay here" Y/N said with anger. "Why not?" Yuma asked "Because of reasons!" Y/N then walked away "Don't ever come near me! Why don't you just stay outta my life! Everything was perfect until you came!" Y/N shouted walking away still.

Ruki grabbed Yui "Eve" "I...know...that voice" Yui spoke "Wait this is Eve?" Yuma chuckled a bit "Mhm" Ruki replied.

Y/N groaned.... She is staying here! I got to get outta here!

-2 months later-

SMASH!

A window smashed and wolves came in!?

Everyone was there including Y/N.
At the moment Yui left with Ayato.... He came and recused her. Didn't even notice that Y/N was here.

"What the!?" Yuma Shouted "Wolves!?" Y/N added. "SO KAWAII!!!" Y/N went off topic and tried to pet one but it growled and striked her, But Y/N missed "Bad kawaii wolf! Attack!" Y/N said. They all dodged the wolves and attacked. Azusa wasn't paying attention, He was about to be bitten but Ruki went on front and he got bit instead "RUKI!!!" Azusa and Y/N screamed.

A little while later, They left. Y/N put bandges around his waist and forehead.

Y/N rested her head on his and hoped he was ok...

"Ruki....Wake up" Y/N spoke as tears fell down her eyes.