Rainy Day

She woke up from the sun shining on her face and.... 4 little male kids jumping on her bed 😒

"Morning Neko-chan!!" Kou greeted Her "Morning" She smiled ans rubbed her eyes "Morning Y/N-nee" The rest said also smiling.

She lazily got out of bed and got changed into simple clothes, The 4 young males known as Ruki, Kou, Yuma and Azusa went downstairs ready for breakfast. She entred the kitchen and helped cook with Ruki, the oldest son of the Mukami's.

"Y/N-nee, Can we play Tag or hide and seek after" He asked "Sure Ruki" She smiled and patted his head "Hehe" a giggle appeared "Yuma-nee!! Stay away.. Hehehe" Azusa smiled and laughee as Yuma tried to tickle him "Wait for me!" Kou yelled out.

She giggled and spoke "Breakfast is ready *smile* go wash yout hands and sit at the table" She then started to set the table ready for the Mukami's to start breakfast.

~Breakfast~

Kou grabbed alot of food, The little pig. "Kou! Leave some pancakes for Azusa and Y/N-nee!" Yuma said to Kou angryliy "Oh, Sorry Neko-chan and Azusa, i thought you already had some" Kou rubbed the back of his head "Its fine, Its best not to starve" She smiled grinned and Azusa agreed with her "Y/N-nee" Azuda tugged in my shirt "Yes Azusa?" I replied sweetly "Can you... Read... A fairy tale... After" He smiled "Sure, But first Ruki wants to play tag or hide n' seek, then after that we can read a fairy tale while calming down and cooling down" She suggusted and they agreed happily.

~After breakfast and outside~

"Tag or Hide n' seek?" Kou spoke up "Hide n' seek!" Ruki and Yuma both said at the same time "Hide...and...seek" Azusa spoke slowly "Yep, Lets go with Hide n' seek then" She replied.

"Who is in?" Ruki questioned "Umm" Kou and Yuma hummed "blue...shoe...blue shoe" Answered Azusa.

"Great idea!" She spoke loudly and everyone put one foot in...

"Blue shoe blue shoe, Who's in... Not you"Her finger pointed to Azusa so he was out and safe, She repeated and Ruki was safe and then Kou. So it was Yuma and her left.

"Can i be with you Y/N-nee.. Can we team?" Yuma asked "If thats alright with the others?" She responded "I want to be with Y/N-nee" The rest said "how about this round I'm with Yuma, next round I'm with Azusa, Then Kou and then Ruki" She suggusted and they nodded in agreement.

"cool! Lets get counting Yuma"

Seconds passed and they were on the hunt for Ruki, Kou and Azusa. Yuma looked in the bushes and flower beds while Y/N looked around the paths and behind big trees.

"FOUND KOU AND RUKI!!!" Yuma shouted across the gardens, She only giggled to hear the three of them complaining about hiding. Now where is Azusa?

Light drops of water appeared out of no-where... They only got heavier. Better found Azusa fast!

The three other boys came near me for safety in case of thunder and lightings. They had tears "Its ok" She cooed and hugged them "Its going to be ok, Stay with me and I'll protect you... We have to find Azusa fast" She then held their hands and tried to find Azusa.

"Azusa!!!" They all called but no answer "AZUSA!!!" They yelled louder.

Thunder began.... The 3 wouldn't let go of Y/N, She couldn't move... She can't get anyway with them like this on her, so she picked them up in her arms and ran along path ways still trying to find Azusa.

She sighed... "Azusa!!!" She called one last time and she then heard crys of Azusa. She looked around and found him in a tree scared.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

Alot of thunder went off. The 3 clutched onto Y/N harder and tighter... She looked up at Azusa "Jump Azusa!" She said but he was to scared to move... "I'll catch you!" She then reached her hands out.

"Remember that promise i gave you all... I'll protect you no matter what... I can prove that right now" She smiled

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Lighting covered the sky bright and Thunder making loud noises. Azusa then jumped into you almost fulled arms because of the other 3. She now has 4 of the males in her arms, They were soaked and cold... My poor babies...

she rushed inside and plot them down near the fire place, She grabbed her big, puffy one and wrapped it around them... The were getting a bit more warmer and dry.

She reached to the books and picked out a old fairy tale about vampires, It was a kid friendly vampire book for kids. I knew they loved it, Because they love vampires. They lied down on the soft carpet and listened to Her soft, sweet voice read their all time favourite book....

Rainy days can destory a day but can also make your day more fun...