Home sweet home

She was now at the Sakamaki's masion with her other little brothers...

"Y/N-nee!!!!!" They all screamed and ran over to her, tackled her into a huge hug.

"Calm down" She giggled and hugged back. "Y/N, I'm just going to be in inside" Her dad said and walked inside.

"Y/N-nee! You don't what happened when you were away!" Ayato had tears "What happened?" She said seriously.

He lifted up his shirt and showed me his back, It had scars from whips?

Then Laito and Kanato showed their backs too....

"How did it happened?" She turned on a serious face "Cordelia whipped them for being naughty" Reiji spoke "And what were you being naughty for?" She asked them "Not really naughty... They just didn't want to answer her because they missed you, so they got whipped" Reiji spoke again.

"Oh.... So its my fault" Her face sadden"w-what no! Y/N-nee! Its our fault for not answering mother" The triplers answered.

"But its also mine" She stroked their hair and hugged them.

She unpacked her her clothes and importent stuff, Reiji and Subaru helped her also.

"W-whats this?" Subaru asked holding up a tampon.

"GAH!! T-thats n-nothing importent!" She said in embrassment.

"thats what you call a tampom, Ladies about 10 up use them for their periods" Reiji explained "O-oh" Subaru blushed "R-reiji, How d-do you know this!" She questioned "Books i read" He smiled.

"Now i need to see what you read" She sighed but smiled.

The triplets ran in, hiding under her bed? "Don't tell Mother!" They exclaimed.

"Boys~" Cordelia sang out creepily, "where are you?" She then walked into her room and found Reiji, Subaru and herself unpacking.

"Y/N, Your back?" Cordelia asked "Yep" She smiled "great! Now have you seen Ayato, Kanato and Laito?" She demanded.

"No, why?" I asked "They ruinded my flower that karl gave me... Again" She stated and walked out...

"Home sweet home" she sighed.