All Grown Up

As years gone by and Y/N's Mother, Cordelia and Christa died, We are all now grown up....

Y/N was now 20, Shu was 19, Reiji is 18, The triplets are 17 and Subaru is now 16.

All Grown Up and took over the Sakamaki Mansion, Of course they are still childish like sometimes... but things have changed a bit...

Shu is now a lazybutt, Reiji is now a gentleman.. well he was always kinda a gentleman, Ayato really active and Kanato, Still cute and a bit creepy sometimes and hotheaded. Laito is a ducking Womanizer.

Subaru still a Tsundere.

She at least doesn't have to sort out every little problem anymore.

While the years passed, Y/N Changed a bit... she now looks like this

Her hair got blonder from Her mother, Got darker blue eyes

Her hair got blonder from Her mother, Got darker blue eyes. Wears the outfit in the picture all the time and wears white boots that matches her Skirt.

She now has some traits like her brothers.

She loves music and brings her purple headphones everywear, She got that from Shu.

Reading Books on Wattpad, Doesn't like reading pyshical books only if she finds one she really likes, Got that from Reiji

She can be active alot when she is not in her lazy mood, But her lazy mood is not common but can occur whenever, and she can really gey competive, She got that from Ayato.

She also loves sweets and cute things, She would eat chocolates all the time, She got it from Kanato.. of course

This is a very thing she has and that is... Flirting with boys, Yes but that is really really rare... thanks to Laito she has that Trait.

And She loves gardening different types of flowers mainly Roses, She always helped Subaru, so she got that trait from Subaru.

As she walked around the mansion aimlessly she found Shu sleeping on the couch..

She walked over and jumped on him "Stop sleeping for once! I'm bored!" She complained "so... noisy... go bother the others" He mumbled and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't because she was still complaining.

"Pleaseeeee" She whined but it didn't end up working so she left him and went to find Ayato.....

"Ayato!!!!!" She called out and Ayato came running. "What *pant* is it" He panted "Can we do a running race" She smiled and Ayato smirked "Ore-sama will totally win"

They both went outside and got set up amd ready... Laito came out and said "The winner will make their enemy cook for this whole week for them" and Ayato smirked and licked his lips... "Tokayaki" he mumbled.

"On your marks... Get set.... Go!" And they both zoomed around the house twice and around the rose garden once and back where they started...

"And the winner is...." Y/N and Ayato were both crossing their fingers "Its a tie"

"What!!!!" They both yelled "I won that for sure" She exclaimed "Not even! Ore-sama did!" They agured and it kept going on a few hours...

~Dinner~

Reiji cooked dinner and we all sat down, "Lets eat" Reiji said and we all ate silenty... again....

"So uh.. what did you guys do today" she tried to start a convonsation.

"Sleep" Shu simply said "Play with Teddy" Kanato cuddled teddy "Read" Reiji ate and Laito said "Watch Y/N and Ayato fight" He smirked... we both growled but contuined to eat.

~Bed~

Y/N slipped on her loony toons shirt that had Slyvester on it and socks with him also on it, she had bottoms with tweety bird on it saying

" I tawt I taw a puddy tat" it was so cute 😍

I walked to all their rooms and said "goodnight" they would also replie with a "goodnight Y/N". I did it everynight because i love my brothers 😊