Good-bye

Shin was still hovering the silver knife over Y/N and Carla with a ordinary knife. Yui had tears, "this would of never happened if i was here!" She raged with tears "Just end me, All i do is make things worse for everyone!" Yui cried...

"Stop! Let Yui go!" Ayato demaned, Y/n looked over at him "What about Y/N" Subaru pushed Ayato "She can just die, Yui is more importent!" Ayato stopped in his tracks and noticed what he just said. He looked over to Y/N...

Y/n was about to burst out in tears before Subaru came in "What did she ever do to deserve this! She made us happy, She gave us everything because our mothers were just not worthy!" Subaru yelled at Ayato.

Y/n then had a plan. "Oh my gosh, Just hurry up!" Shin complained.

Y/n kicked Shin in the leg and he dropped his silver knife, Y/n kicked the knife towards Subaru and he caught it. Subaru teleported behind you and cut the ropes "Thank you Subaru, Get Yui now" Carla then stabbed Yui "AAHH!!" She screamed in pain, Y/n the pushed Carla. Ayato quickly apologized to y/n very quickly. Y/n grabbed Yui and ran off. Wolves were chasing and all that.

The Sakamaki's and Mukami's were slowly down, Y/n noticing this hurt her. Her brothers getting hurt, Not a chance!

Y/N passed Yui to Subaru and gave him a potion, Y/N slowed down a bit "Take Yui back to the Mansion and make surs she drinks this all, It will keep her alive!" Y/N ordered "Wait, What are you doing!?"

Y/n then smiled, Wolves were right behind her.

"What a big sister does" The wolves then caught up to Y/N and took her back "Y/N!!!" They all screamed out, "Come on, Before Yui does die" Reiji order. Subaru gave Yui to Ayato.

"What re you doing now!?" Ayato spoke.

Subaru smiled and spoke.

"What a younger brother does" then silence hit the air... "You killed the momemt... Y/N did it way, way better" Ruki said, everyone looked away in embrassment...

"What did i just witness?" Reiji questioned himself. "I thought it would be a cool thing to do?" Subaru asked. "Well it didn't come out cool" Kou stated "Even teddy is embrassed" Kanato also stated.

Y/n screams were heard "Ok back to Action!" Subaru said "I got to save Y/N!" Subaru stated and ran after Y/N.

The others kept running "Never ask Subaru to re-do a moment... please... Its like hell" Shu demanded "Agreed!" Everyone agreed straight away...

Hey guys, I feel like this book isn't going great so far... I just have a feeling that its not as great from the start... anyway you guys vote down in the comments. Yes or No..

Bai Bai my Kawaii Readers~