Tag!

Everything was normal, Beatrix making Shuu study hard and made sure he got everything right, Reiji reading his book, The triplets playing until Cordelia inturrpetd them and made Ayato go and study and Subaru was looking at his roses.

Everything was dull until she came out, She ran through the doors with her hair flowing through the wind, All the boys cheered up and smiled.

She walked over to Kanato and Laito "How is my Kanato and Laito going?" She asked and bended down to their height "Great" They both said and she smiled "Can you play tag with us" Kanato asks sweetly "Of course, Let me get the others" She said and kisses their foreheads.

She walked over to her mother, Beatrix "Hey mother, Can I borrow Reiji and Shu, I'll make sure they study harder" I said "Of course" Mother said and gave them to me. I grabbed their hands and walked off with them "Are you really going to make me study harder Y/N?" Shu asked me.

"no... I wouldn't do anything that my brother doesn't want to do" She smiled "And if my Reiji wants to study or read he can" She smiled at Reiji "And I'm YOUR shuu, Right?" Shuu said getting attention.

"your both mine" She smiled and cuddled them, "Lets go play tag with Kanato and Laito" And they all walked over to Kanato and Laito.

"Let me go get Subaru" She said and walked over to the rose garden, "Where's my Subaru~" She cooed and looked for him, Subaru was standing and staring at a F/C rose. "There's my Subaru~" She smiled and gave Subaru a hug "Y/N-nee! I-I don't l-like cuddles" Subaru complained "You do when I cuddle you" and a small blush appeared across his face, "That's one beautiful rose you planted Subaru" She said touching the F/C rose gently "Do y-you want i-it" He asked shyly.

"Sure" Y/N smiled and he picked it off gently and removed the thorns, Subaru gave her the rose and she put it in her hair, "How do I look?" Y/N asked him "B-beautiful" He replied shyly "Thank you, Subaru" She smiled once again and held his hands "Let's go play tag with the others" I said and they both walked off.

"Ok you guys stay here, Let me go get Ayato real quick" She grinned at the boys and went off. Y/N walked into the masion and into Ayato's room, she opened the door and saw Ayato get slapped in the face, she without hesitation walked in and said "What happened?" She said "This pile of trash ruined the flower that Karl gave me!" Cordelia spoke with anger "Oh, That's terrible" Y/N said in a disspointed voice and Ayato looked down in shame, "Let me go punish him, Cordelia" She said "Yes, Get this trash away from me" She demanded and I took Ayato out and into the main room.

"G-go ahead and slap m-me, Yell and s-scream... Its O-ok" Ayato said sadly, She put her hand up and ayato closed his eyes ready for the slap but instead he felt something soft on his cheek where he was slapped before by his own mother "I would never hurt you Ayato" She smiled and kissed his cheek and a blush apperead. "B-but you said you would p-puinsh me" He said "Its called Acting" She winked at Ayato"let's go play tag with your brothers" She added and they walked off.

We walked back and saw chaos, Laito and Subaru fighting, Kanato on the floor crying, Reiji trying to stop the fight and Shuu watching and had tears in his eyes. Y/N walked over to Shu and said "Whats wrong?" She asked, Shu sniffed and responded "I-I tried to s-stop the fight but I c-couldn't, please don't be m-mad" And he hid his face "Why would I be mad? You tried and that's all I care about" she then gave Shu a hug.

Ayato was now in the fight also, She walked over to Kanato who was crying on the ground "Hey Kanato, Whats wrong?" She asked Kanato "Y-Y/N-nee, L-Laito said to Subaru t-that his yours all to h-himself and I said me too but t-they ingored m-me" Kanato cried "There there, It's fine" She said cuddling him. She got up from the ground and Kanato clinged onto her arm.

"Thank you Reiji" She said and he nodded "Come on Laito and Subaru, what happened?" She asked the both of them "LAITO SAID THAT HE IS YOURS ONLY!!" Subaru yelled "You said that I'm not suitable for Y/N-nee!" Laito complained "everyone calm down" She hushed them and everyone became silent, "Your all mine" I said and cuddled all of them expect Subaru, He didn't want join. I nodded at the boys and they let go, "Come on Subaru" I said sweetly "No" He said and I grabbed his arm gently and pulled him into the hug.

"GROUP HUG!" They all said expect Subaru but after a few seconds his frown turned upside down.

"Now let's play tag!" Y/N said "Who is in?" Ayato asked "I want to be in with Y/N-nee" Kanato said holding on to her arm "No I want to be!" Subaru agured "No me!" Ayato also agured "It should be me!" Shu came into the agurment as well.

She sighed and said "How about I be in myself and if I win... You guys have to play nice with each other and if you guys lose then I will cook your favourite dishes" and they all agreed with a nod. "Ok I'll give you guys a head start, 10...9...8...7..." She counted down and the boys went to the bushes or behind trees. If they were spotten they would make a run for it.

"3...2...1... Ready or not here I come" She said and looked around the place, She spotted bushes moving, she crept over to the bushes and found Subaru and Shu and they ran for it "You cheeky boys!" She said with a giggle and ran after them, Subaru and Shu didn't mean to find everyone but they did and now it was like a chicken run, Y/N was chasing all the boys and they were running away from her.

She ran a bit faster and caught the boys... They played all afternoon but then their mothers came and collect them. Y/N walked away with Reiji and Shuu and her mother, "Thank you, Y/N" Mother Beatrix said and she bowed "No problem" and she walked off to her room.

*edited*