56

Youngjae

"YOUNGJAE ARE YOU NUTS??"

I was on the phone with Sohee sitting in Minseo's car. I chuckled a bit and scratched my head.

"Okay..when I said that you have to follow your heart and do what you had to, I DIDN'T MEAN MOVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY!" She freaked.

"Yeah but i'm here..Minseo didn't lose her job and we're moving in together now." I pout and say. Sohee sighed, "Well, you know Jinyoung is going to be very upset when he hears you left right?"

"Yeah I know..that's why i'm avoiding his calls. I'll tell him later."

"Oo you're in troublee~!" She joked. I laughed. "Ah ok, I have to go help Minseo with the moving process."

"Where are you guys moving?"

"In an apartment of our own."

"Ok then. Byee!"

The call ended. I sighed. Sohee is like a mother of mine. Always looking after me and such. She can stop now because I have Minseo to do that.

I got out the car. Yugyeom, his girlfriend, Jaebum, me and Minseo were putting furniture and things in our new apartment. Minseo had just came out from putting a few boxes in there. She smiled and put her hands on her hips when she saw me.

Then she walked towards me.

"How is it?" I ask.

"It's nice, but it's exhausting. I can't wait to melt on our new couch." She says. I laugh, "How did Yugyeom take it?"

"Eh, he's still salty about me leaving. But I guess he can have the apartment with him and Kim."

"Well at least I can finally be alone with you after this.."

Minseo glared at me, "What're you thinking..." She asks suspiciously. I scratch my head, "Jeez nothing..why do you always have to look at me like that, i'm..not thinking anything. Ah seriously Minseo." I say nervously.

She giggles. Ah cute~!

"Hey! Stop being all lovey dovey and come help us with this!" Yugyeom yelled. We laughed, then walked towards him and helped with the small chair.

"Who's being lovey dovey?" Jaebum asks.

Yugyeom pointed at me. "He kissed her!" Yugyeom lied. Jaebum glared at me. I shook my head and hands, "Nonono I-I-I didn't do anything.."
Jaebum started to chase me. I ran like my life- Hold on..my life DID depend on it.

Minseo and Kim laughed at us.

"Ah! Finally finished!" Minseo actually melted on the couch as she said. Everyone had left and me and Minseo has been fixing up the apartment to our comfort.

Unpacking our bags, plugging up the Tv, wifi, and things. I melted on the couch next to her. "Moving is so hard." I pout.

Minseo turned to me, "Hey, let's watch a kdrama."

"Aw no..it's boring."

"No it's not I swear. Plus there won't be as many kissing scenes as last time." She explains. I smirk,

"Who's cares how many kissing scenes, it won't be awkward this time." I say. Minseo glare at me,

"Calm down baby boy." She says, all smug. I sat up and then went over to lay my head on her lap as she scrolled through channels on the Tv. "This is the life." I sigh with my eyes close. She laughed.

"Ah Youngjae, you'll have to move. I need to go make some ramen."

I popped my head up. "Ooo ramen and chill huh?" I smirk and poked her everywhere. She giggled, "No!" Then she got up from the couch, leaving me. Before she could make it to the kitchen I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down.

"Wah Youngjae-"

"Stayy~!" I hugged her tight as we laid down on the couch. I wrapped my legs around her too. She tried to get out of my tight grip. "Youngjae i'm hungry.."

"Well I need to charge..please?" I pouted and hugged her tighter. She groaned, "Ah, you're such a baby."

"Well i'm your baby so too bad." I say in an aeygo voice. It was quiet for a second and my eyes were closed to fall asleep.

"Youngjae..I don't like the Tv channel. I have to get the remote."

"Hmm too bad." I grin.

"But- But-"

"Sshh.." I managed to put my index finger over her mouth. She managed to bite it. I jumped and groaned. Being released from my grip, she skipped her way to the kitchen and make the ramen she wanted.

She hummed and smiled. I snarled. "Jeez i'm barely 1% charged." I mumbled.

After Minseo made her ramen she came back and sat next to me with a big bowl. "I got a bowl this big because I know you want some." She offered. I had my arms folded and was looking another way.

"I don't want it." I snap. "Aww..I know you want it..raaaamen~!" She held the bowl by my nose. I gave a quick glance at it with my eyes, then looked away quickly.

Then she lowered her shoulder. "Huh, more for me I guess." She shrugs. I grabbed the bowl quickly,

"Whatever!" I pout. Then I start eating with the second fork. Minseo smiled and used the first one.

"Hey! Wanna do that thing where we both have the same ramen noodle in our mouths and we keep going until we kiss?" She asked randomly. I stare at her for a second, then I obliged.

"Can I charge after?"

"Mhm." She nodded. I smiled then faced her completely. "Okay..let's use this one." I lifted a ramen noodle with my fork. I put one end in my mouth, and she put the other in hers. I'm a sucker for romantic and cheesy stuff as this.

That's why I was so excited to live together with her. I love the cheesiness, but I hate to watch kdramas. Weird.

And so we kept going and the noodle got smaller and smaller until our faces were really close. And soon..

Kiss!

Oh but yeah I took the rest of that noodle like of course. Me and Minseo kept kissing. She giggled when I pushed her under me. "Choi Youngjae!" She laughed.