21

"When did I say I was into you?"

I gave him a death glare. Is he serious right now? Don't he remember it? Well, I remember it like it was yesterday. Hmph.

"Once, I asked you if you were into me, and you said kinda. You think I would forget?" I go on. He looks down to his feet. "Erm..."

I waited for him to say something. I swear if this pabo..

"U-Uhm..woahh!! Look at the time! You have to go, Mr. Im Jaebum might be really worried about you." Youngjae pushes me gently to the door. I fold my arms, then hit him in the shoulder.

"You idiot!!" I growl. He held onto the spot where I hit him. "Ah! Why do you care if I say things like that anyway? A normal person would just forget it and never ask."

"But i'm not normal."

"Then what are you?"

"Aish.."
I lifted my fist and he stood back a bit. But I let it fall back to my hip. "Yah..you didn't answer my question." I continue to eyeball him. "How can I answer such an intense question??" He argues.

"It's only intense if you really are into me." I smirked. "This girl...how can a woman be so mischievous?" He muttered to himself.

I folded my arms. "W-What..? You want me to be into you like that?" He looked all around. "Don't turn this around on me!"

"You started it!" He whined. I rolled my eyes. "Why were you so upset earlier?" I tilt my head. He lowers his shoulders.

"Because. I know you said you wanted to know my friends and get close to them as I am. But back there, you and Jinyoung were laughing it up and playing together. I thought you two forgot I existed. You even high-fived each other." He explained.

"So what, you felt left out?" I raise my eyebrows. "No! I did not...I just felt like you two shouldn't be too close. It doesn't look right!" He complained.

I smiled. "Ohhh..so you were jealous." I nod. "What???"

"Oh, I get it. You're jealous of me and Jinyoung right?" She says. "I am not." He lifts his chin.

I smirk. "Sure, Youngjae." I walk away. He followed behind me, "H-Hey wait...!"

It was sunset when I went home. Youngjae had followed me around like a puppy, until I told him I was leaving. He whined like a little child, and yet he calls me the baby.

But anyway, when I got home, Jaebum wasn't there. Sheesh, when I sent him out earlier, I didn't mean go all the way. I wonder what he's doing.

First thing, I go upstairs to my room. Then, I was thinking about meeting Yugyeom somewhere. Unless he's with his soon-to-be-girlfriend, or probably-his-girlfriend-he-just-haven't-told-me-yet.

As soon as I opened my door I saw a person sitting on my bed holding something in their hands. I shrieked and jumped because it was unexpected.

"Woah, woah..sorry if I scared you." The person laughed. I stood up straight and realized who that was.

"Jackson?"

He nodded.

He had on a white angst t-shirt, under his black jacket with black ripped jeans, and a white hat tucked on his head.

I held onto my chest. "Are you nuts? I could've had a heart attack..!" I say, a bit out of breath. Jackson smiled to himself and chuckled at my remark.
"How did you get here?"

"Oh uh, you weren't here, neither your brother. I thought something was up so I decided to wait for you." He smiled. Wow, thanks. I cleared my throat. Then sat my things on my bed.

"Ah! My brothers' probably out at the bar with some friends." I shrug, as I sit on the edge of my bed. Jackson stood up not too far from me. We faced each other.
He nodded.

"And...where were you?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrows, "Huh?"

"Where were you all this time, with Yugyeom?" He tilts his head. I looked down with my eyes.
Sheesh what do I tell him? I held back telling him about Youngjae. The fact that they knew each other shocked me, but I don't think it's the nice side of knowing each other.

They might be adversaries.

But why, though.

I ran my fingers through my hair and then shrugged. "Out. You know what I mean." I lie. He laughed, "Causing trouble?"

Then he sat next to me. I nodded with a smile. Then I creased my eyebrows, "Hey..how do you know Youngjae?" I suddenly ask.

He looks at me. His eyes showed no emotion.

I don't think I should've brought it up now. He's looking into my soul. Well kind of.

"Youngjae? Choi Youngjae?"

I shrug, "I guess."

He looks away like he's thinking. I continued to look at him. "Well, first let's start off with how you know him. Are you guys dating?"

I shake my head, "I'm not sure."

"What do you mean?"

I smile, "No like, i'm not sure how we feel about each other. It's weird don't worry about it." I look down. He stares at me. He didn't look happy. I turn my head to him. "What?"

"Seriously Minseo? You're going to tell your boyfriend that, right in my face???"