27

Youngjae's POV

"Ah! Seriously??"

I yelled into my phone as I was walking. Jinyoung apparently got arrested for hitting a police car on the road. I was his first and only phone call.

"I was just nervous okay?! It was right in front of me and I tried to turn but-"

"But you hit the car, right??" I say, in an angry tone. I sighed. "I guess i'll have to take a taxi and come get you.." I stood outside, halfway to my house.

"Make sure to bring my drivers license!"

"YOU DIDN'T BRING IT WITH YOU??!"

"I forgot it okay! That's why I was so nervous."

I bawled my fist and grit my teeth. "Jinyoung I swear when I see you-"
"Uh, the calls' over! Bye!"

The call ended. I put my phone back in my pocket. I only had a few dollars anyway.
I was standing on the sidewalk, and there was some guy walking my way. His head was down and he was on his phone. He just kept walking.

He was going to run into me. "Look up." I say. He stopped and did just that. Oh.
I realized it was that guy who I caught on top of MInseo not too long ago. Even though she told me they were just friends, I still had my suspicions.

He stared into my face. "Oh."
My thoughts exactly.

"Are you just coming from Minseo's house?" He points at me. I nodded. "Yep."
Is it awkward or..

"Hey are you guys like...into each other?" He tilts his head.
Why would he want to know? Why would it matter to him? Who does he think he is? Is he trying to break us up?? What could he possibly do?? I won't let him take us alive!!!

"Yeah sure."

He nods. "So, you and Minseo aren't doing anything, right?" I add.
"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like you haven't done anything r-rated right?" That sounded idiotic as it left my mouth. But I was curious.

He chuckles, "No way. Minseo's my best friend.."

Oh that's a relief. I smiled.

"Well we kissed once.."

My smile dropped immediately.

"W-What..?"

The guy had his eyebrows raised. He started stuttering. Then he faked a ringtone. "Beep beep, oh whoops someone is calling me, I have to take this.." He smiled in my face and quickly ran past me.

"Hey!" I watched him run. They kissed? Why didn't Minseo tell me this? Is she hiding things from me already?

Minseo

I missed that weirdo Youngjae. But Yugyeom had came over to my house a few minutes earlier. He looked like he just got out of a haunted house or something. It was weird.

He was out of breath too. I wonder what happened, because he won't tell me. He just kept asking me questions about my babysitter. I mean, Youngjae.

We both sat on the couch facing each other. "Do you really like this guy?" Yugyeom asked me.
"Yeah..Yugyeom, is something wr-"

"Why do you like this guy?? He's scary." Yugyeom argues. "Well he might seem that way. But he's really just my little muffin." I smiled widely and held my hands together.

"Muffin???"

I sighed, "Yugyeom, you're too young to understand." I pat him on the shoulder. "Did you guys kiss?"

I nodded.

"Did you guys..do it?"

"Erm..no." I say in an obvious tone. He nods. "Are you planning to?"
"Yugyeom what's with the personal questions?"

"I'm just trying to take some notes."

"Yugyeom, we're not dating officially yet. Or I think..I don't know what we're doing. But he confessed, I accepted." I explain. He nodded.

Suddenly Jaebum burst through the front door. We both looked at him. "Jaebum why're you always-"

"I've made up my mind!" He says like he's an announcer. "What?" I ask.

"We're going on a roadtrip!!" He shouts, excitedly. Me and Yugyeom stood up. "Oh my gosh really!!"

"I know it's the summer, and I realized we haven't done anything like that before, so let's do it." He smiled. Me and Yugyeom jumped up and down together like little children.

When we stopped, I turned to Jaebum. "Can Youngjae come too??" I ask, my heart racing.

He creased his eyebrows, "Why would you want your babysitter to come?" He asked. I turned my head Yugyeom. Uh oh.

Is this the part where i'm supposed to tell my older brother that I've actually been dating my babysitter and that we kissed and are on our way to dating?

Sheesh how am I gonna tell him anyway? Should he just find it out for himself? I wonder how he'll react. Hopefully he doesn't fire him as my babysitter. That's probably why I shouldn't tell him. Jaebum would get mad.

"U-Uhm..because! He might need to watch me when you're gone." I make up an excuse.

"Minseo, this is unlike you. Why would you want your own babysitter, who you said you didn't want in the first place, going on a roadtrip with you. Do you like him??"