25

"Hey.."

I smiled nervously and was a blushing mess. We stood there. Awkwardness.
I should've guessed things were going to be awkward after last night. I mean, he kissed me.

And what's crazy is that i'm falling for him because of it. What he did was such a bold move.

We both averted our eyes other places. Nervous. Quiet. And scrambling our brains for something to say. Youngjae started walking towards my bed. He sat on the edge.

"So, how'd you sleep?" He asks. I stood there. My heart dropped for a second when he started walking. I thought he was walking towards me. Ugh. Really Minseo.

His eyes never leaving mine. He had a small smile on his face. He used his left hand and patted the spot on the bed right next to him, signalling for me to sit there. I smiled to myself. Then I sat where he wanted me to.

There were a few inches between us.

"Oh..fine." I lie. It didn't matter. Like I was going to tell him I couldn't because of the kiss. It was my pride to be honest. We stared at each other, sitting there at the edge of my bed.

Then Youngjae scooted closer to me, the few inches between us disappeared quickly. His eyes never leaving me. I blushed hard, so I held my head down. "Well I couldn't sleep." He plainly say.

"What? Why?" I look at him with a concerned expression. "Because all I could think about was you." He answered with a smile. Dang it. Why did I ask.

My face heated up. My mouth slightly open. "Minseo.." He continued. Oh sheesh, here it comes.

"..I told you how I felt about you yesterday. I really do like you. And, when you told me when you liked guys who were straight-forward about how they feel..I just had to be the guy you wanted. So..it's okay whatever you put your mind to, i'll still be here." He smiled like the angel he was.

"Are you confessing?" I idiotically ask. He nodded slowly, staring into my eyes. I stared into his too.
Yeah, I was pretty sure I liked him back. A whole lot. I can't believe this, i'm going crazy because of him.

"If I told you I like you back, what would you do..?" I ask. He looks away like he's thinking. Then he turned back to me. "Maybe..kiss you?"

I gasped lightly. Then I smiled. "Youngjae I-"

His phone rung in his back pocket.

He creased his eyebrows, then took it out. He looked at the contact. I took a peek. The contact name was Jinyoung. Why would he call at this time? Youngjae answered and put the phone to his ear.

"Yeah?...Jinyoung now's not a great time...I know th-....What?...Erm okay." Youngjae looked uncomfortable. I started getting worried. What could've happened?

Youngjae ended the call. His head was down looking at his phone. "Uh..something happened with Jinyoung. I have to go." He said. Then he got up from the bed and headed for the window. I followed him.

He opened the window to climb out. "Youngjae, wait!" I say as I stood behind him. He turned around to me. His phone still in his hand.

Then, I grab his collar with both of my hands and I kissed him on the lips. It lasted for a great while.

I missed those lips. I could tell he was heated. But I did it anyway.
This was kind of like an answer to his confession. Of course i'd accept it. If a guy can make my heart do gymnastics then yes.

I broke the kiss and we looked in each others eyes. He looked like he was taken aback by my sudden move earlier. I smiled gently. "Make sure to come back." I nod. He nods too. I let go of him.

He goes out of the window and down the ladder. I close my window as he walks away. I watched him walk too, and did until he passed a corner. Then I stood up straight. I squealed like a little girl and jumped on my bed, holding my hands together.

I laid on my back and stared at my ceiling dreamily. Memories from what Youngjae had said to me earlier filled my head. "Eeek!" I squeal and cover my eyes. My brother opens my door again. "Hey are you alright? I thought I heard something like screaming." He asked, his hair still a mess.

I stay in my position with the same strange smile.

"Mhm." I nod, still staring at the ceiling. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" He lets go of the door knob.

"Nooothing." I say, sing-songy. Jaebum creased his eyebrows. "No, something is wrong. Why're you smiling so weirdly like that? And why do you look like you're hypnotized or something?" He asked.

I shrug. "Jaebum it's nothing. Hehe..!" I giggle and held my hand over my mouth.

"Did-Did you just giggle??! Was someone in here?!" He pointed at me. I giggled some more. He's clueless.

"Aish.." He muttered to himself as he walked out of my room.