36

"Jaebum! It's not what it look like!!!"

I screeched. Jaebum stood there with a pizza box in his hand. Youngjae was literally on the floor. People in China could hear that loud thump from him falling. It's so obvious he was in bed.

"Well to me it looks like Youngjae fell on the floor from the bed....exactly where you're sitting." He pointed at me. I shook my head quickly,

"No no no that's not it. He uhm..he was dancing really hard and he fell!" I lie. Jaebum raised an eyebrow. I turned my head,

"RIGHT Youngjae?" I glared at him with my eyebrows raised. He was currently in pain. He held onto his back,

"Yeah..dancing.."

Jaebum shrugged, "Maybe you shouldn't dance so hard...at 9 pm..." Jaebum said awkwardly. I ran my hand through my hair. JUST PERFECT. Jaebum went and sat the pizza on a table.

"Want some?"

"No."

"Oh well. Me and Youngjae get more." He smiled. I don't know but it seems like Jaebum KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. He's irritating me and it's irritating. Seriously can't he just hajimaaa.

Jaebum actually went and gave Youngjae a slice, who was still on the floor and trying to cope with the pain in his back. Then Jaebum sat down on the edge of the bed. "What're you doing." I ask, wanting Jaebum to leave.

"Watching Tv."

"Why don't you do that in your own room?"

"Nah, I'll stay in here till i'm tired."

Jaebum's back was facing me, so he couldn't see that I was doing alot of things behind his back. Mostly cursing him. I turned to Youngjae, who could barely eat a pizza slice. Poor thing.

Then I caught an idea.

"Uh heyyy..Youngjae looks pretty bad we should go down and get him an ice pack." I say while slowly getting out of bed. Jaebum looked back at me,

"That's fine I can take him."

"NO! I mean..noo..i'll do it. You're eating so..just stay here okay?" I lift up Youngjae with my hands to support. He rubbed his shoulder.

"Okay. Hurry back!" He waved.

I led Youngjae out the door. When the door was finally closed I sighed,

"Oh my gosh Youngjae are you really okay??" I ask concerned. We were walking down the long hotel hall.

He rubbed the back of his neck,

"I think I hit my head too hard.." He groans. "Wah! We need to hurry then!" I start running with my hand wrapped around Youngjae's hand so he had to run at my pace. We ran down the hall.

We made it downstairs and got him his ice pack. We both sat on a bench in the hall next to the room full of medical stuff. I hold the ice patch. I had my other fist bawled,

"Oh I swear sometimes I just wanna kill Jaebum."

Youngjae laughed. "Seriously.." I add. Youngjae stared at me. "He came at the right time I guess.."

"Erm..why?"

"Because- Nevermind."

I raised an eyebrow. What's he talking about? "No go ahead..why?" I ask, both my hands at my side now. He had his hand on the icepack.

"Well I can't control myself sometimes.." He smiles that sunshine smile. I held my head down. Oh wow..

"Then...don't." I mutter. Youngjae suddenly hugged me,

"Ah! Im Minseo. I'm going crazy because of you." He said. I laughed a bit.

It's thankfully the next day. Jaebum was butting in ALL NIGHT. Sitting in between me and Youngjae, being loud and making distractions. He really didn't go back to his room till he- scratch that..till WE got tired.

Which was probably at 2 or 3 am. Sheesh that boy. Anyways, it's day time. Jaebum literally made Youngjae sleep on the couch. What's his deal?

We all went out for breakfast and ate.

And since this is supposed to be a summer trip, Jaebum decided we all should have some fun so we went to a nearby carnival. It was still bright during the day.

For some reason, Yugyeom was all smiley today. Yesterday he acted like someone shaved his head in his sleep, now he's acting like he won a million dollars. He's suspicious, but I don't wanna say anything pt.2

Yugyeom went somewhere..again. He trailed off so me and Youngjae decided to split from Jaebum too. We both made it to the Ferris Wheel. We sat on one.

"This is gonna be fun, unless you're scared of heights.." I smile at him, taking his hand in mine. Youngjae smiled too,

"Nope. Totally not afraid of heights. But if you're scared, you can hold onto me." He said cockily. I bunched my lips to the side. Sheesh for someone as sweet as him he sure can be cocky.

Before we could move up so the next person can get on the seats behind us, Jaebum hurried up and sat in front of us. He had a corndog in his hand. We scooted away from each other and let our hands go to our lap.

"This is fun, right?" He asks, food stuffed. Okay, now this is getting way too annoying. I'm ready to throw Jaebum into the lake nearby.

"Don't worry. You can continue." He says, food still stuffed. I roll my eyes,

"Continue what."

"Holding hands. I know you two are dating."