47

"Oh sh-"

I almost cursed when I slipped from putting all my weight on the tip of my toes. Thankfully I catch myself by putting a hand on the ground, preventing me from falling all the way.

Youngjae stared at me.

I remember this. I remember everything now. I couldn't remember clearly because it's be 10 years and so much has happened to me I never really get the time to think about things like this.

From traveling all over Korea for volleyball in my teen years, to joining the business with Jaebum. Alot of things changed since then. But now that I see him, in real life, face to face, all the memories flooded back into my head again.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I clean myself up.

Yes, all my memories came back. He's the reason I was so depressed and emo in high school, when I could've enjoyed everything I had and made friends. He's the one who dumped me for no apparent reason.

He's the one who I fell madly in love with, but he's the one who played me.

For what? I don't know.

He looks so concerned and worried but at the same time, shocked. I stood up straight with my phone in my hands.

"Nice meeting you, Choi Youngjae. Bye now."

I turn to walk away but he grabs my wrist and turns me around. I face him, and he's still sitting in his seat looking up at me. "W-Wait where're you going, let's talk for a bit.."

I glare at him. Sigh.

Do I wanna talk to this guy?

Well since I have nothing else happening in my life then..

"Ughh, fine." I roll my eyes. I went and sat in the seat across from him. I laid back on the seat and had my arms crossed. Youngjae smiles like i'm an angel taking him into Heaven.

Dang. Was his smile that bright back then? No wonder I fell for him.

"Listen Minseo, I know we've ended back then on bad terms, b-"

"But what." I shrug.

"I-I-B- It was for a reason Minseo.." He sighed. "What? Was it that you just didn't like me anymore? Yeah, I get it." I look out the window.

"No! That's the complete opposite reason! It was because..I was forced to."

"What d'you mean forced to?"

"I mean, your brother..he told me he didn't want us together because I was just the babysitter..we were never supposed to date in his book. He had told me to detach from you before you moved away..."

I tilt my head. "What? Seriously? My brother?"

He nodded. "Mhm."

"So you're saying my brother asked you to break up with me because you were the babysitter?"

He nods again.

"That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year."

He sighs. But no seriously what kind of excuse is that.
I mean, why would my brother do that? I remember him saying he approved. Why would he stoop that low?

"But it's true. I didn't understand it either but..he was your brother. If I didn't do what he said I was scared he'd.."

"Break us up?"

"No, punch me."

I snickered a bit, Youngjae caught me. I played it off like I didn't and continued to seem serious and cleared my throat.

"So-So basically, it was my brothers' fault?"

Youngjae just stares at me, and he doesn't answer. I scoff and look out the window again. "Minseo.." He says in a low voice.

I turn back at him. "Hm?"

"I missed you.." He smiled slyly. I bit bottom lip. Wow. He still makes me feel that same electric shock we've had.

Wait no what am I saying?

You're saying that you still like him you idiot wtf

Ohhh right.

"Yeah you probably do." I say smugly. Youngjae pouts. "Forgwive me..? Pwease?"
Oh sheesh aeygo.

He did the 'TT' sign with his hands and shook his head. " Em sorwy Minseooo..!"
I covered my mouth.

Don't laugh

Don't laugh

Don't laugh

I started bursting out in laughter. Youngjae laughed a bit with me. Suddenly, a short girl with blonde hair and a Korean face burst through the cafe door. She had a baby face. And a baby voice at that.

"Youngjae!" She squeaked.

Youngjae looked up suddenly like his mom called him. "Yes, Sohee?"

Sohee. (Only Obsession readers know what's up..)

She stood at the table. "So this is where you've been. Why didn't you call me I was looking for you!" She scolded. Youngjae smiled a box smile and nodded, "Oh sorry."

Huh. Seems like he moved on. That prick. If he has a girlfriend and from the looks of it she has a ring on her finger. FIANCEE. He should've just gave me back my phone and brushed off seeing me. Then he said he missed me. That little liar. Ooo if I had a frying pan.

The girl looked at me. "Who's this?" She pointed.

Youngjae looked at me, then back at Sohee. "Oh this is Minseo, my old girlfriend."

Old girlfriend.

First of all, i'm not that old-

"Oh. Well call me as soon as you're done. Don't forget your next job today!" She shrugged and then walked off.

He waved with a smile, "Bye Sohee!"

She waved back.

I sat there, gritting my teeth. "Well. I see you're happy with your life." I say, annoyed.
Youngjae looks at me, "Huh?"

"Your fiancee is cute."

Youngjae laughed and covered his face. "What." I grit my teeth again.

"Minseo, i'm single and she's married with two kids."