45

-S I K E-

 Minseo's POV

 Now, it's later in my life. I graduated high school and grown up so much. Jaebum got promoted to CEO of his job. He's been that way for a while.

 Since i'm an adult, I share an apartment with my giant baby. I have my own car and is about to become the next CEO of Jaebum's job. Yes, he's passing the position over to me. Since that weirdo is getting old.

 I'll take the job. I don't have anything else to do anyways.

 So I was in my apartment with Yugyeom. He was sitting on my bed while I was in my bathroom doing my hair with the door open.

 "If you become CEO..don't you get paid a whole lot?" Yugyeom asked. I nodded, "Mhm."

 "So-So if you get paid like a lot..don't we both split the money..?"

 I glare at Yugyeom.

 "..I mean, we're living together and all and-"

 "Yugyeom. I will hit you."

 He laughed and I did too. "Ah..being CEO means I also get no sleep." I tied my hair into a ponytail as always. "So? Same as everyday." Yugyeom shrugged.

 "Yeah but it's stress now."

 "Wow. You're not even CEO yet but here you are stressing out already. Oh? What is that? Grey hair?"

 I smiled and gave a quick glance at Yugyeom. "Hey..shouldn't you be studying?" I asked. Yugyeom is currently in college and is also taking classes for dance. As he should. That boy can move.

 "Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

 "Touche."

 We both laughed and I got out the bathroom. Then I got a call from Jaebum. I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket.

 "Hello?"

 "Minseoooo!!"

 I snickered, "Ah Jaebum you old man.."

 "Hey! I'm not that old! Listen, before you become CEO, you need to visit the old office first. So boss can meet you." Jaebum says.

 "In our old town?" I tilt my head. "Uh huh. You need to be there by Saturday, which is in three days." He says. I nod, "Ah..okay. I'll be there tomorrow morning."

 "Okay then! Call me!"

 "Okay."

 The call ended. Yugyeom pouted. "Great. I'm gonna be here alone."
I laughed.

 "No you're not, you have Kim."

 "Oh yeah."

 I slapped him in the shoulder playfully. He held onto where I slapped him and pretended it hurt with a smile. What would I do without him?

 Youngjae's POV

 Sohee slapped me on the head, "Youngjae what're you doing you'll be late!!" I held onto the place where she slapped, "Ah!"

 "C'mon let's go!"

 We were in my house. She had her purse in her hand and a bag for her work. I was late for my next babysitting gig. Apparently I was babysitting a 13 year old boy with daddy issues.

 Today's gonna be great.

 Sohee grabbed my hand and pulled me off the chair I was sitting in. I was only sleeping jeez. She pulled me all the way out the door and we got in the car. She in the drivers seat and me in passengers.

 "Ugh I can't believe such a man could be so forgetful I swear..." She mumbled. I fold my arms. "I'm not perfect.." I mumured. She sighed and looked at me, "I know that.."

 Her face showed sympathy.

 She started the ignition and drove me to my next job.

 When we were there, I got out the car to meet the boy. He looked like a troublemaker. His mother looked so desperate. I can't blame her, she's a single mom raising a 13 year old fatherless boy.

 And he's at the prime age of a teens' emotions and puberty.

 I sighed. "Nice to meet you Miss. Kim."

 She shook her head. "Oh, please watch him for me. He keeps sneaking out all the time and causes fights. He was once almost arrested for graffiti..!" She went on.

 Hm..I heard this before.

 "Okay Miss, i'll watch him while you work."

 "Oh thank you!"

 Oh thank the Father in Heaven this job is over. I just went through hell with this kid. He kept swearing at me and when I asked him about his dad, he kicked me in my-

 Nevermind.

 It was night time. I was at a bar. Sohee was meeting with me. I'm glad I have her to be with me.
Then, I got a call from Jinyoung.

 "Yeah hello?"

 "Youngjae! My guy!"

 I rolled my eyes. "Jinyoung no. I don't have any money."

 "No no no this isn't about that. I want you to meet with me tomorrow morning. I have something to tell you."

 "Can't you just tell me now?"

 "No! I need to see you face to face. Come to the coffee shop. You know which one."

 "Ah alright. This better be something."

 "Okay!"

 The call ended. To be honest, I missed his voice. Jinyoung is always busy being a middle school teacher. He gets to see kids almost everyday like me.

 Sometimes I babysit teenagers..sometimes it's kids.

 But this 13 year old reminds me of something, I don't know what it is. It just sounds familiar. Hm..