3

"First, i'm not a little kid. Second, I don't do play dates. Third, I absolutely do not need a babysitter." I explain. Youngjae just stares at me the whole time I was talking.
"Then why would your brother call me and tell me it's urgent?"

"Because he thinks i'm just some kid."

"Well he must have a reason to do that. You might be a kid."

"I am not!"

"Might be."

"No i'm not!"

"You seem like one."

I started walking toward Youngjae with my finger pointing at him. "Listen here you little-"
He grabbed my hand that was in his face. I was taken aback at the sudden move.
"You may have your rules but I have mine as well. Your brother told me all about you, so I know what to expect." He says.

I smirked.

"Ya sure about that, Youngjae?" I twirl my hair. "That's oppa to you."
"Youngjae."
He rolled his eyes and sat me down on the couch nearby us. "Since i'm here, you're not going anywhere." He puts his hands on his hips. I crossed my legs, folded my arms, and pouted. "You're no fun." I whine. He smiled to himself and walked to the kitchen.
I'm guessing he was going to clean.

I groaned.

I'm so bored.

So I stood up and made my way to my bedroom upstairs. I slammed the door when I went inside. I wasn't mad or anything, i'm just used to doing that.
I crashed on my bed. I started texting Yugyeom.

Me: Hey u on?

Gyeomie: Always..whats up?

Me: Did you get grounded.

Gyeomie: yeah but I snuck out. u?

Me: My brother jae BUM got me a babysitter

Gyeomie: a w0t

Me: ikr

Gyeomie: is it a she? (inserts Lenny face)

Gyeomie: cuz I can come over.

Me: Nah. it's some guy from his job.

Gyeomie: oh

Gyeomie: Nvm.

Me: Ughhhhh i'm so borrrrred

Gyeomie: Then sneak out

Me: I cannnnnt. the babysitter is like..over protective or whatever.

Gyeomie: over protective?

Me: whatevr the word is. sheesh

Gyeomie: Sheesh

Me: shish

Gyeomie: swish

Me: swish

Gyeomie: bish

Me: see this is y I need you

Gyeomie: I need you gurrrl

Me: Yugyeom! focus!

Gyeomie: I cant help u, im out at a party.

Me: is Jackson there?

Gyeomie: erm..well he's busy. the music is loud i cant type

Me: u dont hav to hear to type

Gyeomie: gtg

Me: WAIT YUGYEOM-

Me: dont leave me ;-;

Gyeomie: sowry. me no understand engrish

Me: YUGYEOM

Me: HEY

Me: you better come back or im gunna murdr u

Me: yugyeom?

Me: arghh

I groaned.

Then my door suddenly opened. I turned my head back and saw Youngjae.
"Hey, just checking up on you."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah? Why." I say. He let go of the door handle and took two steps deeper into my room. "Seeing if you snuck out." He answer. I sat up on my bed and creased my eyebrows. "What? Like, out the window?" I point behind me. He nods. "Why would I do that? This is two stories high. Jumping out would basically and literally be suicide." I explain.

He laughs to himself.

"What." I say. "You're just funny." He responded. I shifted in my seat. "Yeah whatever. Can you leave?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. I uh..need your help in the kitchen. I don't really know how to cook very well." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "It's not hard." I sigh and walk past him. He follows me.

We reached the kitchen. He wants to cook, i'm gonna show him how. "Okay so, all the fruits and stuff is in the fridge. We're almost done, so you're just gonna have to grab a few things." I explain. "You sound like a teacher." He smiled and commented.

"Because i'm teaching you. Duh." I respond. He shook his head with a smile.

"Actually, why don't you do this." I say, looking at him. We're in the kitchen. We both have aprons on. I was standing in front of a bowl full of food, he was at the fridge. He nodded and we switched places.

"You're really good at cooking. Who knew?" He said. "Uh. Excuse me? Just because i'm a young adult doesn't mean I don't know things." I argue. He chuckled and mumbled, "Young adult..." Basically mocking me.

I walk over to him with a few vegetables in my hands. "Okay, so here's the cucumbers."
He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.
"What?"