37

"Wait..WHAT."

Jaebum chuckled like something's funny. Bish this is no joke hold up. Me and Youngjae looked at each other in confusion. Then we looked at Jaebum.

"Oh c'mon. Even a dead guy could tell you two are dating. First you're bad at lying, plus I keep catching you guys together. You think i'm THAT stupid not to know you were cuddling with Youngjae in the hotel bed?"

I held my head down. Cuddling. Right.

"And also, there's no way the Minseo I know would want her babysitter coming with her on a vacation trip. That's for sure." Jaebum says. I bit my lip.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not! Why would I be mad?"

I shifted in my seat, "Well, you have been overprotective of me when it comes to boys." I explain. Jaebum rolled his head in a circle.

"If I didn't trust Youngjae in the first place, why would I choose him as your babysitter?"

My words exactly. Youngjae had a sly smile. "For how long?" I ask.

"Every since you started acting giggly and weird. Plus I know that Youngjaes' been sneaking in your bedroom window from time to time." He says it so simply.

Me and Youngjae's eyes went big. He cleared his throat and whispered a, "Sorry.."
Oh so wow. Jaebum knew. That little-

I wish he would've just told me.

"Wait. If you knew we were dating, why didn't you give us our space???" I sat up. Jaebum shrugged,

"You're still my sister. You think I'd leave you alone with your boyfriend in a hotel room overnight?" He explain. I crouched back down. Yeah..he has a point. That must've been why he was butting in so much.

I knew something was up. I just knew it. "Youngjae..I want you to know..you have my permission." Jaebum nodded.

He smiled and I looked at him. We held hands. I felt like a bunch of weight has lifted now that we don't have to hide from my brother anymore. It was exhausting.

"Okay now get off! Just me and my boyfriend now." I tell off Jaebum. He raised both his hands, "Okay okay i'm gone.."

He got off the ride. I snickered a bit. Sheesh, i'm so happy. What is this intense feeling of happiness.

I held Youngjae's hand tighter. The ride started and we were going up and around. "Wow.." Youngjae says. "I know right."

"Wait but permission to do what though..?" Youngjae raised an eyebrow. I nudged him. "What're you thinking.."

He laughed, "You never know."

I sighed, then rest my head on Youngjae's shoulder. "Saranghae.."

"Huh?"

"I love you pabo."

He laughed. "I love you too.."

It's sunset. I can't believe we were literally at the carnival for hours. Youngjae and Jaebum was at the car. I was confident about leaving them alone now. But we were looking everywhere for Yugyeom.

Did he run away? We couldn't seem to find him anywhere. Not on any of the rides. Not eating at the stands. Nowhere. I was the one looking all around. Calling his name.

I was so scared he ran away to do something. I don't know i'm going nuts. That giant baby is part of my life man. Omg what if he's dead?!

Oh wow. I think i've been around Youngjae for too long.

I walk around the whole carnival. Until finally I spotted him. I was about to walk over there but I stopped myself. He was standing in front of a girl. He was smiling like crazy and he held her hands in his.

I tilted my head. "What...?" I mumbled to myself. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and it looked like they were saying their goodbyes. Then she walked away and he walked in my direction.

Not realizing I was there.

When he was close enough, I hit him in the shoulder. He jumped,
"Ah! You scared me!" He held his hand over his heart. I folded my arms.

"Explain."

He pointed behind him, "Y-You saw that?"

I raised my eyebrows.

He sighed,

"Look, that was-"

"Are you seeing girls?? Are you a player now??"

"Wha- No. That was Kim."

Huh? Why would- How would-
"The real reason she stopped texting is because recently her dad left, and she and her mom moved away. I found her last night crying outside. I'm..currently helping her."

Yugyeom explained everything to me. Whew. I'm glad then that I didn't go over there and slapped her across her face. Hehe.

"Oh. Well we're waiting for you! You should've said something!" I hit him again. "Sorry.."

I rolled my eyes then grabbed his arm, "C'mon! We need to go, it's getting dark." I say. I pull Yugyeom all the way to the car. Youngjae looked at me like he had bad news or something.

He and Jaebum were acting weird. I think I shouldn't have left them alone. What did Jaebum possibly tell him? Or what did Youngjae blurt? What could it possibly be?

I was about to ask so I opened my mouth to speak, but Youngjae turned around and got in the car. I closed my mouth and pouted.

Oh no..what is it..

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I've just been so attached to school lately. I have so much stuff from chemistry all the way to music and art. But I will strive to update for you guys. Any questions? Feel free to ask and i'll answer.

But can any of you guys guess what Jaebum and Youngjae talked about? Hmm..