29

"Yeah totally!"

Jinyoung fired us on. Yugyeom just rolled his eyes and walked away.
And so, we all made it to the car. Yugyeom in the drivers seat, Jinyoung in front, and me and Youngjae in the back.

Jinyoung was pretty excited to be in the passengers side, but I got to sit next to Youngjae so I didn't mind.

There was no space in between us in the backseat. We kept giving quick glances at each other. The car was wasn't really quiet. Jinyoung was singing the music from the radio. Everyone else was just quiet.

I was just sitting there, until I felt something warm touch my hand. I looked down and it was Youngjae. I peeked up at him, but his head was turned. I could tell he was smiling though. Then he suddenly grabbed my hand and held it.

I was heated. So there we were, holding hands. From where I could see Youngjae, he was red from blushing. Yugyeom kept peeking at me from the mirror.

He should know what's up.

Then Youngjae turned his head to look at me. "Wanna go out tomorrow?" His voice low so that only I could hear. "No, I wanna go today. Come over." I mutter.

"Why today?"

"Because we're going on a trip."

"Aw..i'm gonna miss you.."

"No pabo. You and me."

"W-What?"

His mouth was open a bit. I leaned in, "Jaebum wants to go on a summer trip. I asked him if you can come, and he said yes!"

"Really? Just like that? No questions?"

"Well, I think he's onto us, but who cares." I shrug. He smiled, "I'm glad I get to spend more time with you."

I glared at him. He's suspicious. I can tell these things.

"What are you thinking..?" I say really slowly. He raises his eyebrows,

"I'm not thinking anything, why would I be thinking things, who thinks anymore, seriously Minseo.." He answered nervously. I chuckled at his response.

He's guilty.

"I'm just kidding." I say, smiling at him.

Then I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He was frozen. I turned my head forward and Jinyoung was looking right at us. He had his mouth covered by his hand and was pointing at us.

"Y-Y-You just...YOU JUST KISSED HIM!" Jinyoung screeched in shock. Me and Youngjae looked at each other. I'm guessing Jinyoung doesn't know we're together yet. Dang.

"Jinyoung, calm dow-"

"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH YOU TWO!!"

Youngjae sighed, "Look Jinyoung, I was going to tell you-"

"WHEN? AFTER YOU'VE HAD 10 KIDS???"

I snorted. Youngjae got red again. I'm not even sure what's this guys' skin color anymore. "Jinyou-"

"I cannot believe this!!! You took my princess away from me!"

Yugyeom creased his eyebrows and looked at Jinyoung, "Your princess..?"

"Shut up, you."

I laughed at Jinyoung's remark. These guys are hilarious.

Yugyeom dropped the guys off. Then went to my house. He parked in front and stopped. We sat there. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Your friends are..so weird!" He complained. I rolled my eyes, "You'll get used to them." I say. He looks at me.

"So are you and that scary guy dating?" He asked. I shrugged, "I want to."

"Want to, what."

"Officially become his girlfriend.."

Yugyeom nodded. I shifted in my seat. "What about you and that girl from the party?" I ask with a sleek smile.

"She's...fine."

I sighed, "She's gone isn't she?"

He nodded. I tilt my head, "What the heck happened?"

"I don't know. We were supposed to meet up but she ditched me and never answered me back after that." Yugyeom explained.

I bawled my fists, "Sheesh, if only I could get my hands around her neck. Maybe I should've done something when I saw her at that party in the first place." I grit my teeth.
Yugyeom chuckled.

"You don't have to do anyth-"

Before he could finish, two loud knocks came from his drivers side window. Yugyeom jumped and scooted away from it.

He held onto his heart. I was startled too from the sudden noise. It was Youngjae. He must've thought Yugyeom had left so he could sneak into my room. Whoops.

Yugyeom rolled down his window. "Why're you here?" He asked, his tone annoyed.

Youngjae pointed at me. Yugyeom looked at me, then back at him. "Why did you let me drop you off then??" He asked.

Youngjae looked down with his eyes. He was quiet. And he seemed guilty of something. The lightbulb didn't turn on for Yugyeom until..

"Ohhhh.."

Yugyeom nodded. Then things got awkward. Basically, Youngjae sneaking into my house and hiding it from Yugyeom seems a little...

Suspicious.

Yugyeom looked at me and I nodded quickly. He mouthed, "Really?"
So I went with it and mouthed back,

"Well yeah.."

"Here? Now?"

"No not here what is wrong with you.."

"But why?"

"He's kinda my boyfriend."

"But-"

"Erm..guys? I'm still here." Youngjae says out loud. "Oh.." Yugyeom shifted in his seat. "Well i'll be going now." He opened the door.

Him and Youngjae stood there with eye contact. Then Yugyeom left quickly. He ran actually. I don't know what's his problem.

I get out of the car too. I stood in front of Youngjae. He had his hands in his pockets and we were watching Yugyeom. "What's his problem?"

"He's just inexperienced." I shrug.

Youngjae turns and looks at me. His eyes intense a bit. Or was it just me..

"So..wanna go up in the room..?"