15

"Minseo? Are you okay? I'm coming over."

Jackson said over the line.
But I couldn't hear him because me and Youngjae were kissing accidentally.

I stayed in my position. Which was, on top of him and my lips on his. His face was literally so red. Was he thinking was I was thinking?
What to do?????? I cannot believe this.
The kiss was shaking me up, literally. My hands were shaking. I could feel chills everywhere. My heart was nowhere to be found. I wasn't breathing.

Me and Youngjae just stared at each other in shock. After what seemed like forever of staring and lip touching, Youngjae used his hands and pushed my shoulders. Making me go up and releasing the kiss. I'm somewhat glad he did that, because if he didn't, I would've never moved.

"Uhm..Min-"

"The cupcakes." I say quickly and get up from off of him. I had my face covered by my hands because I was so embarrassed. I ran to the oven. But I was so distracted by what just happened, I forgot to put the mittens on. So my dummy self tried to take the cupcakes out with nothing on my hands.

It burned my hand immediately. "Ouuuch!!!!" I screamed. I then grabbed the mitten and finally took the cupcakes out after that. Not really perfect. Too brownnnnn!!! I would've whined, but right after that I ran back upstairs to my room. I slammed my door shut and hid myself under my bed covers. I screamed. So embarrassing!!!! I cannot believe I just-

A knock came onto my door. "Minseo? Can we talk?" Youngjae asked from outside my door. "No!" I shrieked. Youngjae opened my door and poked his head in, but I threw a shoe at him and he quickly sunk back out and shut the door.
"Sorry.."

"Just leave Youngjae! I wanna be alone!!" I shout. "No..I don't want you to ignore me.." Youngjae whined. I huffed. "I said I don't wanna talk."

"It was an accident..!"

"A very embarrassing one!"

"Just talk to me?"

"No!"

I sunk myself even deeper under the covers. Then, I hear my phone ding. If it was Jackson, i'd like him to take me away. But it wasn't.

Youngjae: Can we text it out?

Me: why're r u texting me wen ur right there.

Youngjae: I tried tlking but it didn't work

Me: sigh

Youngjae: did u just sigh over txt?

Me: sry abt the kiss. I'm just as embarrassed as u

Youngjae: why? its not like anyone saw it

Me: so? still

Youngjae: Minseo..I just wanna see u

Youngjae: pls?

Youngjae: pls babymin?

Me: fine. but don't call me that.

Youngjae: ok babymin

Before I could respond, Youngjae opened my door and came in. I gave him a glare. He sat at the edge of my bed. "Can we talk about it?" He asked. "Why? Can't we talk about something else?" I pout and whine. "Because, it happened and I don't wanna ignore it.." He slurs his words. "Fine. What do you wanna talk about then?" I rest my head on my palm.

"How it felt." He answered.

That made my heart sink. Oh no..what is this?? What's he doing?
"W-What do you mean?" I stutter. "I know you felt it too.." He says, kind of husky. Am I breathing. "Uh..felt what?"

"Oh c'mon Minseo. The kiss. It felt surreal." He says. I look down. I can't look him straight in the eye, no way.
"Uhm....right." I agree. I say it like a whisper. He smiles, "So Minseo. You say that you felt it. What're we gonna do now?"

"U-Uhm.." I was horrible at answering questions. Sheesh. Why was he doing this to me? I feel attacked honestly. "Did you drink something or something?" I argue, still shyish. He chuckled. Then suddenly, he leans in. As he does, I lean back and scoot my way backwards until I reached the end part of my bed.
There was nowhere else to go.

Youngaje just kept leaning in more and more. Until his body and face was so close to mine. His hand next to my ear. His breath...I felt it on my skin. My heart needs to get it together, sheesh.
Youngjae leaned in so close. He was inches away from kissing me. I closed me eyes and he did too. One part of me actually wanted to taste his lips again.
Holy Jisoo what am I saying.

So we're about to kiss and..

and..

and..

*ding dong*

Youngjae groaned. He gets up and walks away to answer the door. I was taken aback by what just happened, but I was also confused. It couldn't have been my brother because why would he ring the doorbell of his own house. I followed behind Youngjae. By the time I was around him, Youngjae was by the door and opening it.

I was behind Youngjae far away. But since I was directly behind him, I couldn't see who was in front of him. Is it Yugyeom?
"Youngjae? Hm..long time no see." A familiar voice says. I peek to the side. I gasp.

Youngjae

"Jackson what're are you doing here..?" I ask. Standing at the door in front of him. He smiles cheekly like he has the best news.

"Oh..i'm here for my girlfriend..Minseo."