24

"Yeah of course! If a guy liked me like that, he'd have to just kiss me and i'm his."

 Okay so. I only said that because I've been watching way too many dramas. I longed for my Ji Chang Wook to come along. Sheesh, i'm sure everyone has been.

 But Youngjae stared at me. The light reflection from my computer screen showed in his eyes. I stared at him too. For some reason, we tend to do this a lot.

 He bunched his lips together. "Are you sure about that Minseo?" He asks, softly. Our faces not that far from each other. My heart was racing I don't know why. What is going on?

 "Erm..not really. He'd have to tell me he actually likes me first." I stupidly say. "So i'd know.." I added. He nodded and looked like he was thinking.

 "You okay?" I ask.

 He nodded with a smile on his face. I'm nervous for some reason, I don't know. I never know these days. Youngjae turned his head to me quickly. I creased my eyebrows, "Well then what's-"

 "I like you."

 Before I could even say a word, Youngjae leaned in and kissed me. Right on the lips.

 My heart dropped. More like my soul left my body. His lips were so soft and sent chills all throughout my body.

 His hand crept up to my cheek. His touch could've killed me.

 Both of our eyes were closed. This was the first time a kiss ever made me feel like this. Ever. But the more we kissed, the more we wanted.

 Kissing harder and our hands going wherever our minds went. My hand went to his side, his hands went to my waist and pulled me closer to him. Soon my arm went around his neck. I pulled him to me.

 I never wanted a guy so badly like this.

 Our skin was stuck together. But suddenly, Youngjae broke the kiss. Our foreheads resting on each other. "Let's stop.." He whispered softly. We both caught our breaths.

 I bit my bottom lip. I want more. I want to do it again. His lips..i'll never forget them. The feeling. Why Youngjae.

 My heart went all over places, even though we weren't kissing at the moment. "What if I want to do something.." I say back.

 "No..not now.." He says. We continue to stay in our place. I don't want to let my arms go from around him. I wish he could just..stay.

 "It's late..I have to go." He creases his eyebrows. After waiting for a second, he gets up from my bed and walks out. I watched him go. He's just gonna leave after that?? Leaving me with my thoughts??

 He must've done that on purposed because I smiled to myself from memory. My fingers went to my lips. Wow. Never would've thought.
He probably left because if he would've stayed, he'd be on top of me.

 What Youngjae did was dangerous, he has me falling deep.

 It's morning. I barely got sleep last night. What Youngjae did had me wide awake. It seemed like Jaebum was still asleep.

 I was downstairs sitting on the couch. Youngjae was supposed come over because Jaebum had a work day today. But since he got drunk, I had to tell his job that he wouldn't make it today. Why would he even- nevermind..

 I heard footsteps behind me. Jaebum was coming down the stairs. His hair was everywhere and he looked totally hungover.

 "What happened?" His voice sounded more like a groan. I turn my head around to him.

 "Well good morning to you too."

 "Yeah whatever. Ahh! My head is killing me." He felt his forehead. "What time is it??" He adds.
"9."

 "What??!!!" He ran to the kitchen to check the time on the stove. Then he ran his hands through his hair. "Don't worry, I already called them." I say, my eyes never leaving the TV.

 He sighed in relief. He turned around to me. "What happened last night?"
"You came home drunk." I answered. He sighs and groans at the same time, "Well, I'll call Youngjae and tell him-"

 The doorbell rung.

 "Too late." I smile and say. Jaebum walks towards the door and opens it. I see Youngjae outside the door. I start to remember everything from last night. Our eyes met. We both looked away and I smiled to myself.

 Him and Jaebum were talking but it was inaudible because I was so deep in my thoughts. Then me and Youngjae look at each other again, I nod at him. He knows what's up. Jaebum then shut the door.

 I fake yawned. "Whew, i'm tired.."

 "What? But it's morning."

 "I had to take care of you all night, remember?" I spat. He nodded. "Right."

 I stand up and go to my room.

 As soon as I made it inside, Youngjae was just climbing inside my window. I smiled to myself. Seeing him again made my heart race. What is wrong with me??

 We stood there, staring at each other again. I made sure to close the door behind me.

 He smiles,

 "Hey Minseo."