1

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

My best friend Yugyeom asked me.
"Dude. This is the greatest idea ever." I said, as we both stood in front of a fence. It would look like we were in the middle of nowhere but I knew exactly where we were.

"Okay." I sighed. Then after, I climbed the fence and hopped over to the other side. I turned around to face Yugyeom, who looked like he was about to pee his pants.
"It's okay, you can do it, right?" I tilt my head. He looked up at the fence. I sigh, "It's fine if you can't. I'm not gonna-"

"I can do it." He says, still looking at the fence. I smiled. "That's my boy."

He climbed up the fence just like me and slowly climbed down instead of hopping over. "Oh my gosh you're such a grandpa." I say, turning around. "Yeah whatever." He says, walking behind me.
"I don't know why we're even doing this." He complained. We reached a wall. I sat down my black book bag and took out a few things. "It's called art, Yugyeom. No one would care, unless we put it out there." I explain. He sighed. "See? It even rhymes so it's true." I add.

I took about 4 or 5 spray cans out. Each a different shade of color. "Help?" I held out one of the spray cans. Yugyeom stared at it, then looked up at me.
"But what if we get in trouble?"

"We won't I promise." I roll my head in a circle. He bunched his lips together, then slowly took it from my hands.
"Yes!" I squealed. Yugyeom laughed a bit.

We both stepped up to the wall and started to paint letters. We made sure we did it as creative as possible and made the letters really huge. And it took about 30 minutes until we were halfway finished.

I put my hands on my hips and smiled. "Beautiful." I say. Yugyeom looked up at me, "Should we erase this before-" 

 "No way! We'll let others enjoy this fine art." I answer. The letters spelled JYP SUCKS AS-

Suddenly we both started hearing sirens. "Oh sh-"
"Don't forget the bag!" I whisper-yell. We both grab everything, kinda stumbling in the middle. But we did it quickly and started running in a different direction.

We climbed the fence again, faster than before. "Hey!!!" We heard an angry mans' voice. I laughed as we ran away. "Come and get us..!" I teased.
We continued running for a long while. We saw the car we came in, in front of us and we happily went for it. But then a cop car screeched and stopped right in our way.

We stopped, then we turned around, but there was that same cop as before.
"Dang it!" I whisper-yelled. Then I feel aggressive hands pull mine behind my back. The hands attached metal around my wrists. They were tight. Really tight.

I groaned at the pain. Me and Yugyeom eye-balled each other smiling, as we were pulled into the backseat of the police car. I almost laughed, I don't know why.

 I'm sitting in the police station. I messed with the bruise around my wrists from the handcuffs. Yugyeom had already left. But apparently, I had many other charges on me. I sat there in the stinky and humid room with a bunch of other criminals.

Then, my brother bursts through the door. Im Jae Bum. He looks at me with a concerned and worried face. Then sighs to himself.

"Are you crazy Minseo??" My brother scolded me as he drove us back home
It was dark out. I was sitting in the passenger side while staring out the window. Annoyed at my brother. I rolled my eyes. "What.." I mumbled.

"Really? Vandalism?? You could've been put in juvie." He scolds. I shrug. "So what. It's probably better than here."

"Is that really what you think?"

"It was just a simple drawing."

"Yeah, so simple you could've gotten 5 years."

"Whatever.."

"I'm serious Minseo."

I ignored him. He should be used to this now. It's like..daily routine. "Yah Minseo! I'm talking to you!"
"What do you want me to do? Study? Be a good girl? Have all the best grades in school? Stay home and sulk?" I argue, talking with my hands.

"No..Minseo..I just expected better from you." He calms his tone.
"Well stop expecting. I'm only gonna disappoint you anyway." I turn my head back to the window. It was quiet after that.

I've been living with my brother for over 7 years. Just him, and no one else. He's 5 years older than me and i'm in my last year in high school. I used to be a goodie goodie back then. But ever since....nevermind. I don't wanna even think about it.
But anyways, nothing is going to change the way I think.

I like the way I am, and nothing is going to change that.