30

"Uh..w-what.."

I stuttered, forgetting the whole situation earlier. Me and Youngjae stared at each other. He glared at me.

"What're you thinking, Minseo.." He asks suspiciously. I scratched behind my neck,

"N-Nothing important.." I shook my head. He laughed a bit. "I wanna go somewhere with you." He says. Wait weren't we just going up to the room? Not like I was looking forward to anything or anything. Hehe.

Ew. Why did I just giggle. Is that becoming a habit??

I put my hands behind my back, "Uhmm..?"

"Just follow me."

He says and starts walking off. He walked the opposite direction from Yugyeom where he ran. I wondered where we were going. I was really hoping he would've went in my room.

Maybe watch a drama..I don't know. Sheesh.

But we both walked down the sidewalk side by side. Our heads were watching our feet hit the concrete one by one.

"So where're we going?" I asked. "Just someplace I like to go." He shrugs and look up. I watched him. The wind blew through his hair and he looked majestic.

Wow..he's actually beautiful.

And here I am. The potato.

Youngjae's POV

Me and Minseo were walking down. I caught her staring at me. "What?" I say. She snaps out of it. "Are you into me?" I tilted my head.

"Very." She answered.

I got red. Dang Minseo why do you do this to me.

But I stared at her as we walked. The wind blew her hair. Those beautiful eyes of hers. Even though she's just casually walking, every single moment was amazing. She's gorgeous.

And there I go, being the potato.

Sometimes wonder how I got to date a girl like her. Kinda dating. I'm not sure.
I've never done something like this before. Especially with someone like her.

"So. I wanted to ask. What's with that thing with you and Jackson?" She asked. We looked and our eyes locked.

Then I sighed.

"Remember that friend I was talking about that turned out to be my enemy later? Yeah..he's the one." I explained.

"Ooohh.." She nodded. "But how did you guys meet?" She asks again. "When we were only 10. But everything went downhill when we became 16." I say.

She scrunched up her face a bit. "Hm. Jackson never mentioned you."

"What do you mean?"

"I met Jackson when we were in 10th grade. That means he was only 14. He never said anything about you.." She shook her head. My hands were in my pockets.

"Ha. Maybe he thought you'd fall for me.." I said cockily. She bunched her lips together, "Too late." She said. I laughed. "You fell for me?" I ask her, a smirk on my face. She stopped walking and stared at me. A lot nervous.

"W-What..w-wasn't a joke or..I s-swear it was a joke." She shook her head. Her cheeks bright red. I laughed again. "You're so cute." I say. Her mouth opened a bit. But I walked away.

Tsk. I'm so cool.

We made it to the place I wanted to go with her. It was a playground. The place where I grew up with Jackson and others. Minseo had her eyebrows raised. "Why're we at a playground?" She turns to me.

I take her hand and pull her to the swings. "C'monnn..!" I say, whiny.
She had a sly smile. There was two empty swings. But they weren't empty for long. Me and Minseo plopped down on both.

"Ah! You're such a baby." She smiled. We both swung softly. I looked up. "This is the park where I made so many of my best memories.." I explain.

She nods. "I'll cherish it then." She says. I stare at her. She caught me. But she didn't say anything. We just watched each other. Examining everything. She's beautiful.

I don't know how many times i've said that, but I also don't how many times I can say it. What else is there to it.

"Youngjae.." She says, breaking the silence.

I continue to look at her.

"I really like you.."

My heart started racing with excitement. I was so happy. She said it. Finally.

"..And you told me this is the place where you've made many of your best memories..? Let's make some more." She says.

Her hands were on both of the ropes that held the swing. But she leaned in slowly. I stayed in my spot. Both our eyes looking to our lips.

Then finally, she kissed me. I felt the same soft lips from last time. And the time before that. This kiss was really long, and I didn't want it to end. Those lips of hers are driving me crazy.

But she backed away. She smiled to herself after. So did I. I couldn't contain it actually. "I am..officially your girlfriend. So don't look at other girls..!" She pointed at me.

"..Or i'll kick you."

I laughed. She's so funny. She's so everything. Why am I so head over heels?

I put my hand over my chest and raised my other. "I promise you Minseo, you are the only one." I nod. She smiled and swung. "Thank you."

"I mean, how could I..? All I can ever see is you..you're becoming my world."