13

"Woah woah woah! You are not marrying her!"

 Youngjae shrieked and started walking towards us. This Jinyoung guy was on one knee in front of me. I look up at Youngjae with no expression. Jinyoung stands up straight. Youngjae held onto his arms and pulled Jinyoung behind him. "But..but-"
"Jinyoung, go inside please?" Youngjae says a bit awkwardly.

 I chuckle softly and look to my shoes.
It was night time, and me and Youngjae had spent the whole day together. Mostly staring at each other really weirdly. But it was fun. I guess..it's not like I had the time of my life or anything. Pfft.

 Jinyoung sadly walked back inside the house and Youngjae just stood there. "Sorry about that." He smiled at me. He had his hands together.
"No..he's cute." I smile. Youngjae's smile disappears, though. "What..?" He says softly. I raise an eyebrow. "What..he is." I shrug. "W-Well, he's very annoying and weird. He has a temper and he's lazy! He speaks nonsense and has no respect for personal hygiene!" Youngjae went on and on. 

 "Sheesh chill. All I said was that he was cute.." I pout a bit. Youngjae stared at my face. "I'll text you." He said. "I'll text back." I waved. He turned around and went inside. But I went home.

 Youngjae

 I walked inside my house after saying my goodbye to Minseo. Ah! I just cannot lie to myself. She is so beautiful. Her smile brights up my day. She's secretly driving me nuts.
As soon as I shut the door behind me, my friend Jinyoung charged after me, making me jump. "Youngjae! Who was that??!!" He shrieked. 

 "Aish..what has gotten into you, Jinyoung? I've never seen you like this." I say, looking down on him. "Answer my question!" He follows me around as I head for the kitchen. "Remember when I told you that I got a babysitting job?" I stop and turn to him. "Uh huh." He nods. 
It was silent.

.......

 !!!

 "Oh!"
Jinyoung put both of his hands on his head. "She's the one you're babysitting?" He laughs. I nod. "How old is she?" He asks. "My age." I answer. Jinyoung laughs excitedly again. Then he stops. "Wait..if she's your age..why does she need a babysitter?" He tilted his head. "She's a bit of a trouble-maker." I say, taking a bag of chips and sitting down.

 Jinyoung smirked, "Oh, she's totally my type." He said. "What?? You can't date her!" I tell him. "Why? It's not like you're dating her.." He rolls his eyes. I sat there thinking about it. Well, he has a point..but there's no way i'm letting Jinyoung date Minseo. It's just won't work!

And it'd be terrible for me. I wouldn't be able to witness it.

 "What..you like her?" He asked, putting his elbows on the table. "I didn't say that.." I pouted. "Well if I was you, I'd confess to her as soon as possible." He shook his head. "Ha." I say with no enthusiasm. "Hey I'm tired, i'm going to bed." I stand up and head for the stairs, but Jinyoung tugs on my sleeve. "Wait! Could you at least give me her number??" He pleads.

 "Uh. No."
I say smugly. Then I walk back upstairs. When I got to my room, I laid back on my bed. I had took out my phone to text Minseo, but she beat me to it.

BabyMin: You forgot to txt me pabo. -_-

Me: Oh sry. Jinyoung held me up

BabyMin: oh yeah..

 BabyMin: could u maybe give me his number? i'm interested..

 Me: WHAT??

 BabyMin: Hahaha i'm kidding

 Me: Oh

 BabyMin: Wae? Is Youngjae jealous?

 BabyMin: are you into me????

 Me: i never said that Minseo!

 BabyMin: oh ok. 

 Me: did u get in trouble by Mr. Im Jaebum?

 BabyMin: No. i told him i was with u

 BabyMin: and don't call him that..it's weird for me

 Me: fine, i'll call him Minseo's brother.

 BabyMin: ew that's even worse

 Me: ....

 BabyMin: Hey can you keep texting me? 

 BabyMin: like for the night. if you're not sleepy or anything

 Me: of course. but why?

 Me: are you into me???

 BabyMin: no....

 BabyMin: I just wanna chat with you all night..that's all

 Me: hehe

 BabyMin: DONT TAKE ANYTHING THE WORNG WAY

 Me: ahhh ok ok

 Me: so what do u wanna tlk abt?

 BabyMin: anything

 BabyMin: whatevr u hav to share

 Me: do you wanna facetime?

 BabyMin: Uh-

 Me: I think it's better to facetime.

Immediately after I had sent her that, I tapped the camera icon, and I was calling Minseo on the facetime. I was hesitant for her to answer. Then I realized, she was gonna see my face! I sat up quickly and fixed my hair, my shirt, my surroundings. Then my phone gave a notification ding that she answered. I laid back down quickly.

 On my phone screen, I saw her beautiful bare-face laying in her bed just as me. "Ah! Minseo..!" I smile. "You were right, this is better.." She says.
I stared at her. I just found myself this way. She smiled. Wow.
How can a smile be..

 "..so pretty.." I blurt. I held my hand over my mouth.

 "Uhm..what?"