19

"Uhm..what."

Minseo slowly released the hug and looked at me. "What..I didn't say anything. Why're you overreacting, jeez.." I look down and mumbled. She chuckled, then hit me playfully.
"Hehe! You better go or my brother will come in and think we did something." She smiled.

"Like what?"

"Aish..just go!" She pushed me. I stood up and went to the window. "See you tomorrow!" I smiled. She waved.

Minseo

Youngjae made my whole day better and it's not even night yet. I feel like one of those girls in the Kdramas. Actually, I feel like the second female lead. Sometimes find love, sometimes find themselves. Sheesh, am I really becoming soft because of that pabo?
I should stop.

My brother then burst through my door, "Hey, you still here?!" He calls. I sat there looking at him. "Uh..yeah." I say in an obvious tone. He looks around, embarrassed. "Erm..forget I came in here, bye." Then he shut my door quickly and left. I covered my mouth with my hand and giggled.

Jaebum went out because I forced him to. He usually stay home a lot, but I caught him watching a romantic Kdrama earlier. He needs to find himself a girlfriend. Right now, he's with him friends from work. Like, his friends his age. I've only met one, his name is Mark Tuan. Thy're like, best friends.

But anyway, i'm standing outside of Youngjae's house. I cursed myself under my breath as I was walking to it, though. Why? Because. I feel like i'm stalking or obsessed with him or something, by the way I keep trying to see him.

I have other friends...totally..

But for some reason, I just wanna see him. Weird right?

I had my hair down and wavy, blue denim shorts with a black belt attached, a blue pastel t-shirt tucked into the shorts, white shoes, and socks that reached to my knees. I only wore lipstick this time, not as much as last time.

I knocked on his door, and Jinyoung answered yet again. "Ah! Princess!!" He shouted. I smiled to myself. "Is Youngjae here?" I asked. "Maybe. But let's not worry about him.." Jinyoung leaned on the entrance post of the door. He folded his arms.

Trying to look cool.

I could've burst out in laughter right then and there.
But heck, him trying to be cool in front of me, it's kinda cute. Can't lie. Then Youngjae suddenly came and pushed Jinyoung out of the way.

"Who said you could call her princess?" Youngjae cringed. "She's my princess!" Jinyoung said back. Youngjae rolled his eyes.
"I thought I said I was going to see you tomorrow." He looked at me.

"You said that in the morning, pabo! You never know if I'd want to see you after." I say in a whiney voice.

"Wahh~! Im Minseo wants to see me? Ohh..you must be into me." He smirked.
"Wae???" Jinyoung looked at Youngjae in disbelief. I giggled. These two..

"She's totally more into me." Jinyoung pointed to himself. "You wish. I've known her longer." Youngjae snapped back. "Well she fell for me in one look, she's not into you at all!!" Jinyoung laughed. "Not into me?? Have you seen her around me?" Youngjae started to get cocky.

I watched these boys have a whole conversation while I was right there.

"Just watch. When I swoon her, she'll be all over me."

"In your dreams, pabo."

"In your dreams too!"

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YAHH!!!!"
I screamed. Both quickly looked at me in shock, that was the first time they've seen me scream like that. I tried to hide the anger and the impatience. I held my hands together.
"I came here for a lesson. A driving lesson. If that is not possible, should I leave?" I pointed behind me.

Both of them reached out their hands. "No! Don't go!" They both say at the same time.