46

Minseo's POV

It's the next day. I already packed up my bags and suitcases for this trip back to my old town. I was thinking about this last night. When I was in high school, there was something that I really really missed from that old place.

It made me not even want to speak to anyone around me. But I can't remember what it was. Was it something materialized? Because that's just dumb.

Hm..

But anyway, I'll probably find it when I get there.

So, I was just on the airplane back but it landed a few seconds ago. Now i'm getting off. The breeze hit me as soon as the door opened. It felt amazing. I missed the feeling. It's like i'm traveling back in time.

I walked down the short stairs and walked inside to get my stuff. When I found my bags and suitcase, I made my way out of the airport and called a cab outside.

Now i'm in the backseat of a cab. Then I got a call from Yugyeom.

"Yeah?"

"Did you make it there yet?"

"Mhm, i'm in the cab."

"Okay, call me when you get your hotel."

"Okay.."

The call ended.

I made it to the hotel and walked inside with my bags. Did my thing at the front counter, then went to the elevator. It was pretty crowdy in here, and I was looking around because this is the place i'm gonna be staying in for three days.

But I bumped into someone who was right in front of me. Hard.

I dropped my bags and almost stumbled over. I held onto my head. "Ahh..!"

"Oh..sorry.." A familiar voice says. I look up and my eyebrows raised. He pointed at me slowly and smiled.

"Minseo??"

"Jinyoung??"

We both squealed and immediately hugged each other. More like tackling. Ah! Jinyoung! I miss this little bug.

"Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in years!" He said when we finally let go of each other. "I know right! How have you been?" I smile.

"Well..I have some amazing news, i'm about to go meet Youngjae and tell him."

I tilted my head, "Who?"

"Youngjae.." Jinyoung creased his eyebrows and looked like I should know what's going on. Youngjae..that's sounds really familiar. It's been 10 years since i've been in this town, he can't expect me to remember everything.

"Ah..I can't remember."

"Wow..time has passed like that? You must've been really busy." Jinyoung looked disappointed. I'm sorry?

"Yeah, i'm about to become a CEO.." I smile. He smiled slightly, "Right..well, I gotta go but I hope I see you around later."

"Okay!"

We waved and got back to what we were doing. I swear that name sounds familiar. Like i've said it a hundred times before. From my terrible memory, wasn't it Jinyoung and Jackson who were best friends and lived together?

Or, was it..

Ah! I don't know. Sheesh this is confusing.

Youngjae's POV

It's been two hours later. I'm literally sitting here waiting for Jinyoung. I only got here 13 minutes ago. Still. I'm impatient.

He has something super important to tell me apparently, he should be rushing here. I swear that Jinyoung is gonna get it. I scrolled through my phone as I waited, sitting in at a small table in the coffee shop Jinyoung wanted me to go to.

Minseo's POV

Well, since i'm here, I might as well go around town and remember things I did. I took a trip to that old place where I always went when I sneak out. I remember me and Jackson going nuts at those parties.

My terrible memory went far, so I think I had a babysitter. That's when I stopped going to parties.

Then I went to the old park. It seemed like nothing changed here.

As I was driving, I found a coffee shop on the corner. I should sit and have a drink. Or should I?

Ah what the heck. I haven't had coffee in what seems like years.

I parked my car in the parking lot and then got out. And I made my way inside. This'll give me a chance to call Yugyeom back. I walked to the counter and ordered an Americano. Then I went to sit down at a chair.

But I was taking my phone out of my back pocket really messily and my clumsy dumb self dropped it. I immediately regretted being born. I hope it's not cracked.

A guy had bent down from his chair to pick it up. "Oh thank you.." I bent down too. "Ah it's okay." He says while picking up my phone.

Then he looked up to give it to me. I took it halfway, then stopped. He stopped too. We stared at each other for a while.

I remember this. I felt like i've always stared at this guy. I've always known him. Then I realized..I did.

"Minseo...?"

"..Youngjae?"