50

"YOU!!"

I shouted. I covered myself with the cover I had left. Youngjae covered himself too. I wonder how much was he exposed. "Minseo??? Why am I half naked??!"

"Why am I half naked???" I argued. We glared at each other. "We couldn't have..I don't remember anything.." He muttered.

"Sometimes you don't remember, sometimes you do! That's what makes it agitating!" I told him. "But I heard that you always remember your first time.."

"WHAT????"

"What.."

My eyes were big. First time?????

"Y-You..t-this..that was your first time?" I stood up slowly, the covers following me. He nodded. WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOUNGJAE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS???!!
I thought he'd at least..AH nevermind.

I scoffed and looked away. "W-Well then..I-I uhm..whew is it hot in here?" I fanned myself. Did I actually ruin it for this guy? "You..you uhm..stay there." I say the last part quickly then ran into the bathroom. "Wait Mins-"

I was already in. I stood in front of the mirror then ran my hands through my hair. "Aghhh!! Why Minseo! Why??! Your time with him was supposed to be in the far future and all lovey dovey, not quick and forgetful!!" I scold myself.

I said it so loud..Youngjae probably hears me. But it really didn't matter at the time. I mentally and literally slapped myself. "Minseo, are you okay?" His voice sounded like he was right behind the door.

"Uh..yeah! I-I'm..cool." I look around for some spare clothes in the bathroom. There are none. I had no other choice but to leave the bathroom. Should I stall? I should brush my teeth, right? I should shower. But I really would have no clothes.

Dang it. I open the door slowly and Youngjae is standing literally right there in front of me. It seemed like he put on some clothes before me. He had on a tank top and shorts.

Sheesh in all my years i've never seen so much of Youngjae's skin. I mean, not to be perverted but he's always covering himself up. Wearing sleeved shirts all the time, long pants, unnecessarily big jackets.

I cleared my throat. "I need to..get dressed." As I look around the room, this place is a mess!! There were beer cans everywhere, wrappers, food plates, and clothes. Sheesh were we drunk? Was I drunk?? I hardly ever drink!

Wait a minute, if this place is a mess then..me and Youngjae must've..

I stabbed both my ears with my index fingers and passed Youngjae by,

"Lalalaalalaaa..this isn't real..lalalalaaa!" I grabbed some of my clothes and put them on. "Minseo, are you really okay?" Youngjae asks.

I stop and turn to him, "Why're you asking me?? I should be asking you! I took your virginity you poor thing!" I complained. He laughed a bit. "What.."

"Minseo..i'm okay..if it's you, i'm fine." He slowly walked my way. Yeah but still. Stillllll..
I squeezed the clothes in my hands, then put them on secretly. "We..need to go." I look around. Youngjae nodded and agreed, "Yeah."

We packed our stuff, even though the room was a mess and it was practically our problem, but we're super lazy. So we left anyway.

As I shut the hotel door, I spot something on the floor in front of the room door right next to us. It was a wallet. "Youngjae, go ahead i'm coming.." I say, then I went, bent down and picked it up. Then I knocked on the door. It answered a while later.

An old lady answered. "Here..is this for you?" I ask, tilting my head a bit. She looked down at the wallet and smiled. "Ah! Yes..my clumsy husband keeps dropping things! Thank you!" She happily took the wallet.

"No problem."

I was about to walk away but I stopped.

"But..lady..are you okay?" She asked. I turned around and faced her again. "Yes..why would I not be?"

"Well, I heard screaming coming from your room. It was really noisy last night."
My eyes grew super big they might as well fall out. I pouted hard then ran away, regretting life. "Why! Why! Why!"

Youngjae was sitting in my car waiting for me. I feel like i'm going to be traumatized about this for the rest of my life. I went and and sat in the front drivers seat. Me and Youngjae avoiding contact.

"So is it really true..?" He asked, not looking at me. "Mhm." I nod and bit my lip. "How bad was it?"

"I can't remember. But, pretty loud." I answered. I could see the smirk on his face without even looking at it. "Hey! Don't get cocky.." I hit him in the shoulder, then started driving.

I can't think right now. Why did I have to get drunk? So much regret. Even our neighbors could hear it. Poor old people, must've been so shocked. But even so, I can't think that me and Youngjae would do that. Did we really???

That night
"Minseo i'm drunk." Youngjae slurred. Minseo was swaying around and around. They were sitting across each other at a local bar with nothing but drinks on the table in front of them. Minseo sniffed, "Oh really? I didnted no that.."

Youngjae laughed. "Youre so cuthre whejn you talk like thet.."
"Tulk thirty to me.." Minseo smiled. "Ah..i'm too tyred!! Let's goooo to the hotel rum baby Min."

"Huuh?"

"Hotel rum baby Min!"

"Huuuuh?"

"Min hotel rum baby..the hotel rooom.."

"Okiee, let's go.."