•||Chapter 14- A father's request ||•

Thank you for voting and commenting in the previous chapter. I love you all.

.........

"Peek-a-boo"

Ragini appeared from nowhere and startled Sonakshi who was hiding in the kitchen. She fell straight on her bum. Ouch! That hurts more.

"Sonakshi! What is this? Get up! " he scolded her.

She got smiling awkwardly caressing her ass.

"Hello, Sonakshi " raging greeted her.

"Hello aunty " she smiled awkwardly.

"Are you hiding from me? "

" Uh- No. Nope, aunty. Why will I hide from you? " she stuttered.

"No, I just thought you don't want to see me. After all, I am your would-be a mother in law "

" Ragini why are you thinking like this? Sonakshi is still immature. I scold her a lot but this girl never listens to me. But I promise she is all innocent and reserved"

"Oh, all innocent and reserved. I know Sonakshi," she smirked at Sonakshi who wanted the floor to eat her up.

Two to kill.

Dev and say.

"Aunty I will grab a bottle of water. I get thirsty too much " she was about to run when ragini opposed her to go back.

" Sonakshi, I know how much thirsty you get love. I have plenty of water in my car and Dev told me how much thirsty you get so I am prepared. Should we proceed towards our destination "

She smirked while Sonakshi died due to embarrassment.

********

Dev was hell busy with his meetings. he had five meetings in a go. He was trying to finish his work early so that he can go to his fiance and apologise to her after all she was angry at him. He was still in her block list.

Leela entered his cabin in a hurry snapping him out of his dream.

"What happened Leela? Why are you in a hurry? "

"Sir, Yash sir is calling u urgently and Mr.goenka is also present. They want to meet you as soon as possible "

" Mr.goenka,  strange is everything fine "

"I don't know sir. But I think there is an emergency. "

"Ok, I will meet them. I want you to look at the Singapore clients and schedule my meeting with them. "

"Ok, sir. "

.......

Dev knocked at his dad's cabin and waited for the call. He entered as soon as a come in came as a reply.