That's It?// Stiles

You never understood why people called you the hottest girl in school, especially with Lydia Martin around. It never made sense as to why everyone always hit on you and asked for your number.

Your friends would be used by people to get close to you and you were constantly losing friends left and right. 

But there was one person that always caught you eyes and you couldn't help but admire that he didn't want to just get into your pants.

Stiles Stilinski.

You had a spot in the woods that you liked to go to when you needed to think. Or to read. 

It was in the middle of the woods, overlooking a large cliff that water sometimes gathered at the bottom after a storm. You liked to sit on the edge, your legs hanging off. 

At first, you didn't hear them. 

You thought you had heard someone shuffling around in the woods, but you brushed it off as animals.

When you heard branches break and some whispering, you decided it was time to head home. You were walking towards your car when you ran right into someone else.

You immediately jumped, pulling back, nearly falling on your ass. He grabbed your hands, keeping you steady.

"Stiles," you gasped. "What are you doing out here?"

"What are you doing out here?" He chuckled, dropping your hands.

"I asked you first."

He laughed softly, his usual awkwardness not showing. "I'm out here with Scott."

You two met each other's eyes, his eyebrows rising with impatience for me to answer the question. "You?"

"I come out here to think sometimes." You blurted.

"What do you think about?" He asked you.

You started to trip over your words, which you never did, not answering the question. 

"You know, stuff." You mumbled, looking down at your feet.

You met Stiles' eyes for a second. "Do you want to come sit with me?"

He seemed surprised but replied with a "sure."

You two sat at the edge, right when the sun was starting to set, staring in awe at the beautiful mix of colors.

Stiles chuckled softly when you complimented the sunset. 

"What are you laughing at?"

He shook his head. "I always thought that you were just another hot girl but you actually have, like, personality."

You got up, starting to head back to yor car.

You heard Stiles scoff behind you. "That's it?"

"See you around, Stilinski."

***

It was Monday when you saw Stiles again. He was leaning against your locker, waiting for you.

"By see you around, I didn't mean the next morning." You chuckled, opening your locker.

"You're an amazement."

You laughed again, closing your locker. "Stiles-"

"I thought you were some kind of bitch, your friends would leave you, boys would kill each other over you," he said to you. "But you're a genuinely good person. You're kind and you're wise, you're amazing."

You shook your head, turning away from him. He grabbed your hand, turning you to face him.

You took his face in your hands, kissing his lips softly. You could hear the different gasps around the halls as the two of you shared a kiss.

You pulled back, meeting his eyes. "You're beautiful."

You chuckled, intertwining your fingers.

"Really? Stilinski?" Some dude said from across the hall.

Stiles rolled his eyes, squeezing your hand.