It's Not That Bad// Dylan

"Okay, so I have this red dress that flares out at the stomach that I can wear that doesn't make me look pregnant?" You suggested to Dylan.

You two just found out about 5 months ago that you were pregnant with your first baby. You weren't exactly ready to tell the public, both of you enjoying your life in privacy.

Tonight was a carpet walk for Dylan's new movie, American Assassin, and you had to go with him. But you didn't want people to know that you were pregnant yet.

You tried on a blue dress, that fit a bit too tight, showing off your stomach in the worst way.

"How does this one look?" You turned around, facing Dylan.

Dylan's face scrunched up as he tried to smile, nodding at the blue dress. You frowned, your horomones getting the best of you as you sat down on the bed, starting to cry.

"I'm going to look fat in everything!" You sobbed, throwing your hands up.

"Babe," Dylan chuckled, taking your hand. "It's not that bad."

"I'm going to look fat in everything!"

Dylan shrugged. "Maybe we should just tell everyone."

"What?" You asked, sitting up and wiping your eyes.

He shrugged again, meeting your eyes. "It's not like we don't have a while to let it out, might as well do it now."

"Okay," you sniffled, getting up. "I guess I am wearing that."

"Good because you look stunning in that dress." Dylan smiled, hugging you tightly.

"Thank you, babe." You smiled, kissing him softly.

Later that night, you stood on the carpet, by Dylan's side, his hand resting proudly against your baby bump.