Cool// Dylan

You just finished filming a scene with the other boys of the Maze Runner crew and you and Dylan had your first paired scene together. You were nervous, being a new actress on screen.

You were sitting on the floor when the cameras started rolling, your knees pressed against yours chest.

"So, you like the bunks?" Dylan asked me, acting as Thomas.

You shrugged. "I mean, yeah, it's just different is all."

You looked down at your lap, seeing the undeniable red splotch between your legs. Your period had started in the middle of the take.

You groaned and threw your head back, meeting Dylan's eyes. "I'm bleeding."

"Cool." He smiled as you two started laughing together.

They called cut and you went back to wardrobe and changed, taking care of your lady problems.

After the day, Dylan entered your dressing room with a piece of pizza and a six pack of beers on top.

"Thank god, I've been craving pizza all day!" You grinned, opening the top and taking the first slice.

Dylan reached over, wiping a splash of sauce from your chin. You chuckled as his eyes met yours.

"Thanks, Dylan."

He smiled and took a bite of your slice of pizza, making you smack the side of his head. "Hey!"

You two shared another laugh, knocking over a beer in the process. Dylan calmed down as you looked over at him, realizing how close your faces were to each others.

You leaned in and quickly pressed your lips against his in a kiss. You pulled back, seeing Dylan's eyes wide open and staring at you.

"Oh my god-" a rush of embarrassment took over. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that."

Dylan grabbed your head, pulling you back down onto the couch, his lips pressing against yours again. "It's okay."