Need A Hand?// Dave

Dave's lips pressed against yours as he propped you up on your dresser, slotting himself between your legs.

His lips trailed down your neck as a soft moan escaped your mouth. You pushed him back until he fell on the bed and you straddled his hips.

Your lips pressed against his again, his fingers digging into your hips. You pulled your shirt off, his fingers fumbling with your bra before pulling it off. You fumbled with his belt buckle, pulling his pants off while he got his shirt stuck on his head.

You laughed as you collapsed onto his chest, pulling the shirt from his head. "You're an idiot."

"But I'm a idiot that's in love," he smiled, kissing you again. "I love you."

You pulled back and smiled again. "I love you too, Dave."

He pulled you underneath the covers as he kissed you again, his tongue passing between your lips. You arched your hips into his, searching for friction.

He pulled back and sighed, his breathe fanning across your face. "I didn't bring-I don't have a condom."

"I have on." You said, getting up and running to the bathroom.

You pulled one from the box before running back and jumping onto the bed. "Why the hell do you have a condom?"

You shrugged. "I'm prepared."

He fumbled with wrapping and couldn't get it on. He stayed quiet, fumbling underneath the covers.

"Need a hand?"

"Only if you're offering." 

You grumbled, rolling your eyes at your boyfriend. He rolled over, positioning himself between your legs.

"Ready?" He asked you, seriousness taking over his rather humorous tone.

You kissed his lips softly. "I'm ready."