You Did This!// Stiles

You were running through the woods with Scott and Stiles, hunter chasing you.

Scott was the only werewolf between the three of you, but you still got an arrow across the arm.

You pressed your hand into your arm, blood gushing between your fingers.

Stiles directed you back to jeep, losing Scott somewhere in between. You got into the passenger seat of the jeep, Stiles wrapping a shirt around your arm.

He cringed away from it, rubbing a hand over his head.

"What are you cringing away from?" you teased him as he turned away. "You dragged me out there, Stiles, you did this!"

He put the jeep in drive and started to drive towards the hospital. "I'm going to fix this."

As he pulled into the hospital, you started to feel light headed. Stiles wrapped his arms around you, picking you up bridal style and carrying you into the hospital.

"Stiles, what happened?"

Before he could answer, you fell unconscious.

***

You jumped awake, Stiles immediately by your side. 

"You're fine, y/n," Stiles said. "You're in the hospital, you're fine, babe."

You sighed, leaning back in the bed, closing your eyes. Stiles hand wrapped around yours and kissed your knuckles softly.

"I'm sorry," he said as you opened your eyes and looked at him. "I should have protected you."

"I'm fine, Stiles."

"You were right," he said. "I shouldn't have dragged you out there."

"I'm fine, Stiles, I promise."

Scott opened the door, large bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"And what's this?" You chuckled, meeting his eyes.

"A way of saying sorry?"

You chuckled as he put them on the bedside table. "Apology accepted."