I Want You// Dylan

SURPRISE BITCHERS

You were a host for the Late Late Show while James Corden was out after his wife gave birth. You and James were close friends after you got famous from your YouTube channel.

You were interviewing Dylan O'Brien for his new movie American Assassin. You were so excited since you were also a fan of his. 

You were nervous at first but began to get used to it as the interview started.

"So, Dylan, tell us a little bit about the movie." You said to him.

"Well I play Mitch Rapp, a young man who lost the love of his life in a terrorist accident. Mitch then sets out to become strong enough to kill the people that took his girl away from him."

"That sounds like star crossed lovers." 

"Maybe." Dylan smiled at you.

Throughout the interview, Dylan would sneak looks at you and flirt with you continuously. And you liked it.

For some reason, you thought that Dylan would be a douche because of the way people treated him. All the fame he's received you figured that it's easy to get to his head.

But you were completely off. He was amazing. Humble. Funny. Hot too.

After the show, you were just hanging with the crew, talking about James' new baby when Dylan came up to you.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Uh, yeah." I smiled, following him to his dressing room.

He turned at me, a smile on his lips. "I want you."

"Okay, very straightforward," you smiled at him. "I don't think I'm understanding."

He stepped forward, his fingers going to your hips. He pulled you forward, his chest touching yours.

"Dylan.."

"I think you're really awesome," he smiled at you. "Maybe I could take you on a date."

"I would like that a lot."

He leaned down and kissed your cheek softly.

"I'll pick you up later."

******

SURPRISE Y'ALL IM THINKING ABOUT FINISHING THIS BOOK SINCE THE DEATH CURE COMES OUT IN 17 DAYS

ALSO I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT INSPIRED THIS CHAPTER SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASEEE ITS LINKED AT THE TOP