She's Great// Dylan

Dylan's new interview aired on television today and you were excited to watch it. Dylan had been gone for about two months and you missed him more and more each day.

You sat on the couch beside your best friend, a bowl of popcorn in your lap. 

"It's on!" you grinned, slapping your friends arm. "Awe, look at him!"

Instant tears clung to your eyes as you saw him, getting a rush of emotions from missing him so much. 

"Dylan, how are you?"

"I'm good," he smiled. "I'm doing good."

"How's filming? Is there anything you can tell us?"

"Teen Wolf is coming to an end and although I'm upset about it, I'm excited to see how everything ends," he nodded. "And excited to how Stydia ends."

"So you don't know?"

"I haven't received the script for the ending yet, no."

"Do you plan on going home before filing the end of Teen Wolf?"

He laughed softly. "I'm catching a plan home day after tomorrow."

You slowly rose from your spot on the couch. "If he's catching a flight home day after tomorrow and this aired a day and a half later, then he should be home any minute."

"Excited to see y/n?"

He chuckled again. "By the time she sees this, I should already be there with her."

"You love her a lot?"

"She's great," he smiled, looking down. "I love her more than anything."

Warm tears ran down your cheeks as a knock sounded on the door. You nearly tripped running over to the door, throwing it open.

You stood there as you met his eyes, sniffling back tears. 

"Surprise?" He asked, dropping his bag beside him.

Your chest slammed into his as your wrapped your arms and your legs around him, digging your face into his neck as you cried.

"I'm back now, babe, it's okay."

You pulled back as his fingers swiped tears from underneath your eyes. You leaned forward and pressed your lips against his softly. 

"I love you, I love you, god, I love you so much." You mumbled, kissing his lips again.

"I love you too, y/n." He smiled, kissing your forehead.

He set you back of your feet and followed you back inside. 

"That was smooth, O'Brien," your best friend high fived him, chuckling. "I'm heading out, you two be good."

"Oh, we're far from good." Dylan chuckled, kissing you again.