Let's Go// Mitch

You were sitting on your bed, doing your Biology homework when you heard the tapping on the window.   

You instantly jumped from your seat, looking out the window and see your boyfriend, Mitch, climbing up to your bedroom.

You opened the window, smiling as he leaned in, his lips pressing against yours in a quick kiss. He smoothly climbed in, his arms wrapping around your torso, hugging you tightly.

"I missed you so much," he breathed, kissing your neck softly. "I'm so sorry."

You pulled back to look at him. "Where'd you go?"

"I had something I had to take care of," he said, moving a piece of hair from your face. "I'm back now."

"My dad isn't going to be home for a couple hours," your lips pressed against his as he cradled your face in his hands. "We have time to talk."

Your dad forbade the two of you from seeing each other, considering that he was 22 and you were 18. Mitch was older, he had a job that kept him away, men like him were known for taking advantage of young girls. But Mitch was different, he loved you. You loved him.

"Can we actually talk this time?" You asked as his fingers wandered past your hips.

He pulled back and met your eyes, raising his eyebrows. "All right."

"Where do you go for weeks at a time?"

He looked up at you before turning his eyes back to your intertwined hands. "I don't know if you want to know."

"I love you and I want to know everything about you."

He sighed before starting to talk. "I work for CIA for a living."

You furrowed your eyebrows as you sat up, meeting his eyes. 

"I kill people that need to be killed."

"You're an assassin?" You breathed, trying to not have a panic attack.

He nodded, pulling his hand away. "But it's by the government, not random people with money."

"That's..comforting," you said to him. "I-I um.."

"I'm still me, y/n." He said, his forehead resting against yours.

"I know, I just-I wish we were allowed to be together," you whispered. "I wish it could only be us."

"It can, we can do it," Mitch said, his thumbs resting against yours cheekbones. "We can leave, I have the money, all I need is you."

"I don't know, I can't just up and leave."

"If that's what you want, then we can leave tonight."

"Okay," you agreed, starting to stand. "Let's go."