Knowing You// Dylan

"Every time we play a game, somehow, somewhere in the mix, our clothes always come off." Dylan shook his head.

"We're playing essentially tag," you rolled your eyes. "How are our clothes coming off?"

"Knowing you, our clothes will end up coming off."

"I don't make you take them off!" You argued, grinning at your friends.

"Okay you all, the game's starting," the interviewer grinned at us. "Don't get caught by the runner and if you do, you have to help find the others."

"Easy." Dylan laughed.

The boys got a head start while you and Chris, the interviewer, were the runners. You quickly followed Dylan's path, knowing he's the fastest runner.

You quickly gained on him, his laugh echoing down the hall. You grabbed the back of his pants, accidentally pulling them down.

His boxers were revealed, his pants pooling around his ankles. We both laughed, falling onto the ground. "I told you our clothes would come off."

You two fell into a fit of laughter as he pulled his pants up, buckling his belt. Your head was on his shoulder, chuckling softly as he took your hand in his.

"I think it's safe to say that I caught you."

"You sure did." You smiled as he kissed your lips softly.