Oh Please// Stiles

Being the nice, outgoing person that you were, you volunteered to show Theo around town since he was new.

Stiles, your boyfriend, quite literally begged you to stay away from him, but you're amazing personality overplayed your boyfriend.

You decided to pick Theo up from his house and take him to school on his first day, showing him his classes and taking him around the school. 

Stiles' POV

Y/n was going to be early to school today and she didn't want me to pick her up, so I got to school early as well to talk to Scott.

It was almost time for the first bell and y/n had arrived at school yet, I was starting to get worried.

"She's here." Scott said, his eyes looking off to something in the parking lot.

I followed his eyes and saw that y/n was getting out her car with Theo in the passenger seat. 

"Looks like y/n found a new guy, Stilinski." Malia teased, bumping her shoulder against mine.

"Oh please," I scoffed. "Y/n wouldn't break up with me for someone like him...right?"

"I mean, he is hot." Malia said.

"He sure is." Lydia agreed as I shook my head, going over to meet y/n and Theo.

"Hey, babe." I smiled, kissing her lips quickly, lingering for a couple more seconds.

"I think I'm gonna go ahead to the office and get my schedule." Theo said, touching y/n's arm softly.

I rolled my eyes as she frowned. "Are you sure?"

Theo nodded. "I think I can handle it on my own."

"Okay." She nodded, intertwining her fingers with mine.

We started walking away, y/n swinging our hands softly. 

"You wouldn't leave me for someone like Theo, would you?"

"What?" She stopped, dropping my hand.

"I mean, he's a lot hotter than me, everyone seems to like him, he's better than me."

"No, he isn't," she said, meeting my eyes. "I love you, Stiles, and plus, Theo already tried to make a move on me and I turned him away."

"He what?" I asked, starting towards where Theo went.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "No, Stiles, it's fine."

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me on the lips.