The End// Stiles

After defeating the Anuk-Ite and Gerard and his hunters, everyone in the pack was getting together to have one last hurrah before going back to college and doing your own thing.

You all met on the lacrosse field and even though it was raining, you all set down the blankets and pulled your raincoats tighter around you.

Since freshmen year, before and after Scott was a werewolf, everything went down on the lacrosse field.

Scott and Stiles spent all their time on the field freshmen year just to be in first line, and finally, after Scott was turned into a werewolf, they were on first line.

Scott and Allison shared their first kiss in the locker rooms after a game, you and Stiles shared your first kiss on the lacrosse field. 

Every weird supernatural occurrence always came back to the lacrosse field. When they'd be mid game and something weird would happen. Where Stiles would have sudden clarity on what to do.

You met Stiles on the lacrosse field. It was your fist day and you were already late and the only way from your car to the school was across the lacrosse field. You ignored all the players as you hauled ass across the field.

Someone slammed right into you as you ran, knocking all your books from your arms. 

"Dammit." You fell to your knees and started picking up your books.

"Wow, there, slow your roll." The lacrosse player leaned down, pulling his helmet off.

He picked up your books and helped you to class. He reached out and shook your hand. "I'm Stiles."

When you shook the young, bald, teenage boy's, you didn't expect that you would be spending the rest of your life with him. You didn't think that you would have to make the stark contrast between life and death with him. You didn't think that you would lean on him through so much shit.

The small, fragile nerd was now a a grown man in the FBI. He would do anything to protect his friends and family and now he had millions of lives in the palm of his hand.

You, Lydia, and Allison would come down here to study, when you'd actually just be gossiping about boys. It's where you all would relax. Forget about the crazy lives you all had and just be normal teenagers.

This was a place that was special to each and every one of you. 

You leaned into Stiles' chest and sighed, looking up at him.

"I love you." He smiled, kissing your lips quickly.

After about an hour, everyone got up and headed to your cars, silence engulfing you.

A life without all of these beautiful filling each and every day seemed impossible. 

Once you go to your cars, everyone turned to each other, tears already glistening in everyone's eyes.

Scott was the first to step forward. "We're not saying goodbye, we're saying see you later."

You reached out and hugged him tightly. "We have to talk at least once a week."

"We have to promise to stay in contact," Lydia nodded. "We have to keep the bond strong."

"I've already met the most important people in my life," Stiles smiled, intertwining his fingers with yours. "I don't plan on letting them go any time soon."

You all huddled around each other in a group hug, shivering against the cold.

"I love you guys." Scott said from between you.

"We love you too." Lydia smiled.

"This not the end."

I smiled, turning to Stiles, pressing my lips against his. "This is not the end."