Can't Stop You// Thomas

kind of a death cure spoiler: it was in the book but yeah

You got bit by a Crank.

They all told you that you were immune, that's why you spent all that time in the Maze. That's why your friends died. Now, it was all going to be over for you.

Thomas could tell that something was off you but you assured him to keep going. To get to the City so that he could kill Ava Paige and stop this.

You were taking a break for the night at this abandoned building where Gally took everyone. You went to the rooftop after exploding on everyone, trying to calm down.

You sat on the edge of the roof, your feet dangling off as you took deep breaths. You heard someone come up behind you, meeting eyes with Thomas.

You turned back around, looking at your feet. "I'm sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay." Thomas smiled softly, leaning down behind you.

"I guess I should go ahead and show you this since I'm not going to be able to keep it a secret much longer."

You pulled up your sleeve, showing Thomas the bite. You didn't look at his reaction because you couldn't bare to see it, but I could hear him sharply inhale.

"It happened when we were in the tunnel, I didn't want to slow you down, I know this is something you have to do," you said softly. "This is something that needs to be done, I can't stop you from doing this."

"You're coming with us until the very end, we're gonna get some serum for you and you're gonna be fine."

You shook your head. "I don't think so, Thomas."

"Y/N-"

"I think I'm going to stay here, I don't think it's safe to drag me along because you feel sorry for me."

"Y/N, that's not going to happen, I'm gonna do anything to make sure that I have even one more hour with you," Thomas said, sitting beside you. "We're going to get through this."

He leaned over and kissed your lips softly. "We're going to make it through this, we're going to defeat WICKED and you're going to be just fine."

You set your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. "I love you too, Tommy."