Take Me// Thomas

I'm sorry for all the Thomas ones, I'm just going through that phase. Also might write a fanfiction :) contains a SPOILER 

Thomas' POV

Y/N was inside WICKED and I was going to get her out. No matter the consequences, I was going to get her out because without her, I was nothing.

The easy part was getting inside. The hard part was getting out. Newt and Gally got me to the doors, WICKED guards swarmed all around me, arresting me and taking me inside.

Soon, I was face to face with Ava Paige. 

"What are you doing here, Thomas?" She asked, sitting down in front of me.

This part I had to play was going to be difficult.

"I'm here because I want to find a cure," I said slowly, looking into her eyes. "All my friends are dead, I have no other reason to be out there, I'm here because..because I give up."

"You give up?" She asked, leaning across the table.

I nodded, looking down at my fingers. 

"When we chose you as a child, one of your qualities was that you were determined, that you never gave up no matter what situation you were in," she explained. "Hence why I am confused as to why you're here."

This is where the real acting had to come into play.

I slammed my hand on the table. "I have lost everything, I have lost all my friends, all the people that I have ever cared about are gone, there is nothing left for me, no more reason to fight you!"

She raised her eyebrows, leaning back in her chair.

"I watched my best friend die from a Crank bite, I've watched all my friends die and you think I have any other reason to be out there?" I stood up, tears burning my eyes. "I want to find a cure so that I know I could have saved my friends."

"Alright, I believe you," she said, standing up. "We're going to show you to your room and let you rest."

2 weeks later

I've been here for two weeks and I think I've gained everyones trust. Except Janson, but that's because he was just an asshole. 

I've been working with Teresa again, unfortunately, and today we were testing a new "cure" on a subject. Or actually a human being.

I walked into the lab, finding Teresa already there, playing with the chemicals.

"Alright, good, you're here," she said to me. "The subject we have is 17 years old, she was healthy and strong until bitten by a Crank, she likes to fight so, watch the hands."

I nodded, grabbing the syringe of our mixture. I walked over to room, opening the door, Teresa going in first.

When I saw her, the syringe fell from my hands and hit the ground, shattering.

"Y/N?" I nearly ran over to the side of the bed, my hands going to her face. "Y/N."

"Thomas, don't get near her." Teresa pulled me away.

"What have you done to her?" I yelled, grabbing Teresa's collar.

"We found her when she was bitten," Ava said, walking into the room. "She was almost dead, almost turned."

I turned around, going over to her. "Let her go."

"After your blood work, we tested it with our cure," Ava said, taking a step closer. "Your blood doesn't prevent the disease, it doesn't fight it all temporarily, it kills it completely."

"Take me, then, take all the blood you want, but only is she gets it," I said to her. "Only if she's cured."

"Thomas, I'm afraid that's not the case here."

I grabbed the gun from the guards holster, holding it against my head. "Give her the cure or I'm going to end whatever you want from me."

-------------

so i did end up writing a fanfic, its a thomas one called search and destroy, i published the first two parts, i really like it & i think you all would too. please check it out!!