Let Him Go// Stiles

You wrapped your arm tightly around the neck of your best friend, who had finally escaped from the grasp of the Ghost Riders.

You pulled back, touching each part of his face, his hair, just to make sure that he was actually there.

"You're actually here," you breathed, tears threatening to spill. "God, I missed you so much."

He smiled softly, swiping the tears from underneath your eyes. "I missed you more."

"I doubt that." You smiled, meeting his eyes.

You two stood there in each other's arms, just looking at each other. Just taking in that he was there, alive in your arms, while the love of his life was in his.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Do you have to ask?" You chuckled, standing on your toes to meet his lips.

His lips touched yours softly as his fingers gripped your waist. "I love you."

"Love you more."

He chuckled, intertwining your fingers. "Doubt it."

***

Since you were a human, there was nothing you could really do to help your friends. And it really sucked.

You watched as Stiles marched over to the lever, about to fix the entire town's issue when a whip wrapped around his hand, snatching him back.

Before you even knew it, you were walking over to the owner of the whip, Mr. Douglas, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Let him go."

"Sorry sweetheart, this isn't your fight." He started to push you aside.

You stood back in front of him, your hands touching his chest. "No, it is my fight because these are my friends and you-you're just a nobody."

His fingers wrapped around your throat, cutting your breath off. You gasped as you started to claw at his fingers, but he was too strong.

"Don't you ever call me that again, do you know who I am? Do you know what I could do to you and your stupid little friends?"

He was hit over the head with something, letting air enter your lungs again. You dropped to your knees as the black spots filled your vision, trying to catch your breath.

"Y/n, are you all right?" Stiles kneeled beside you, wrapping his arms around you.

You nodded, starting to breathe normally again. 

"Get her out of here, I got this." Scott said, nodding to you.

Stiles pulled you to your feet, pressing his lips against your forehead in a quick kiss. "I got you."